Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A-Levels

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I've got my first two tomorrow, I'd like to announce that I am s h i t t i n g m y s e l f. (I am going to try to be optimistic though - I can do ok. I hope.)

Good luck to everyone doing them at the moment. Two weeks then freedom. :D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oo good luck!

ive had two so far, one went not so well but i think todays was good! try not to over stress, and take time out to relax:)

(coming from me whos not sleeping because of the sodding things:mad: )

;)
    Hope things went well!

I've had 6 exams now (ie more than half my A levels), all this week. :mad: And now have just under two weeks to do the other four.
    Stupid timetable! But i know people who have come out worse so i wont complain too much!
    I've had all of my German ones but nothing else. Loads next week, and a couple the week after. It'll go so quickly, though, so we might as well just get down to it and do the work! I was terrified about German but they went a lot better than I expected. I think the waiting and getting panicked about them is the worst bit.

Speaking of which, I better get back to my revision.
    Shit.

Just had my english literature and language. It went badly. The questions were stupidly hard and I couldn't write a coherent enough answer. I've just come home and cried. :(

Well no time to cry when there's psychopathology to revise for. Hmm s'pose having a bad exam leads to motivation to revise.

Hope everyone else's are going well.

Oooh! Did you know that at midnight on the 14th of August, the UCAS website states whether you got into your uni or not? Well the time varies depending on the uni. I don't know whether I'll look - finding out you've not got in and then having to wait 10 hours to find out what grades you actually got would be torture.
    Originally posted by ElysiumUnknown
    Oooh! Did you know that at midnight on the 14th of August, the UCAS website states whether you got into your uni or not? Well the time varies depending on the uni. I don't know whether I'll look - finding out you've not got in and then having to wait 10 hours to find out what grades you actually got would be torture.

aww poor you, im sure it didnt go as badly as you think:)

do the results come out on the 15th then? i didnt know that about the ucas website, wow i dont know what i would do! id be so tempted to look but then i guess that ruins getting the results! im always soo nervous about getting results, i nearly start crying on the way to school:rolleyes: :)
    where did you hear that by the way? is it published on the uscas website?
    I thought results came out on the 14th of August anyway?
    Yeah the results come out on the 14th, so on the 14th at midnight before we all go to pick up our results. Well someone told me and then my psychology teacher confirmed it. Haven't checked ucas though.

Heh Clara, I won't just be crying I will be a physical and mental wreck, complete with whiskey to dull the pain.
    Yeah the results come out on the 14th, so on the 14th at midnight before we all go to pick up our results. Well someone told me and then my psychology teacher confirmed it. Haven't checked ucas though.
    That has never happened before so this must be the first year they have done that.

Heh Clara, I won't just be crying I will be a physical and mental wreck, complete with whiskey to dull the pain.

LMAO! ill join you, along with a litre of vodka me thinks:D
    It's more centred around online application and tracking now, so I assume it's a new venture as part of that.

Heh...what A-levels you doing Clara?

Oooh had my last psychology exam ever today! :D It went okish...I hope. Ahh only 3 more to go.
    It's more centred around online application and tracking now, so I assume it's a new venture as part of that.

Heh...what A-levels you doing Clara?

Oooh had my last psychology exam ever today! :D It went okish...I hope. Ahh only 3 more to go.

chemistry, biology and geography... geography is all done and dusted, what a great feeling:D... just gotta look foreward to chemistry tomorrow:(

i cant wait until theyve finished... i need alcohol! i havent drank in a month! (im actually begining to feel quite healthy:p ;) )