Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

our house

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i just got back from seeing the madness musical, our house, it was fantastic, Suggs was excelent in it, go and see it now
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    our house..., in the middle of our street, lalala!

I do have a fondness for Madness, anyone know the dates or tickets?
  • Options
    Re: our house
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    i just got back from seeing the madness musical, our house, it was fantastic, Suggs was excelent in it, go and see it now

You bastard!

I went to see them in concet during December last year, fucking amazing!
  • Options
    ticketmaster they should have some there.
    I'm the bastard? you saw them live!
  • Options
    A couple of people i know have seen it, and they said it was great, it got fantastic reviews too.
  • Options
    I've seen Madness live three times now, but i have to go and see the stage show!! Suggs is only on it until the 14th June.
  • Options
    yea i agree that Our House is good. But We Will Rock You is sooooo much better. Its really funny, really hi tech. The same people who designed rock concerts designed the set and lighting. millions of pounds worth of lasers, lights, speakers and video screens. The critics hated it, because it was a good night out, very funny and not like normal theatre shows. But it has been Londons numbber 1 show for the past year and is selling out nearly every night.
    GO AND SEE WE WIL ROCK YOU!!!!!

and it features nigel planer, aka neil the hippy from the young ones, playing an older version of neil.

:D:D:D