Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Soooooooo Not Impressed!

1235»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Samael
    if you aint interested in reading it lacy, dont its not hard, if you dont have something constructive to add, dont simple

i personally think you are only jealous because you at her age never had someone caring about you with a serious interest it was all and still is sex sex sex i remember reading a thread you started saying you wish you had someonebody to love and to love you back, please do be so critical and negative just because we have something that you want.

and for those who are interested, i have just spoked to socks... all being well i should meet her in the morning

WTF?!

The boards aint here for you two to write your slushy chats on. Do it on PMs, or MSN, or phone her, or send her a message in a bottle...just dont clog this place up with your personal shit.

You dont have what i want and i was a perfectly happy 14 year old i might add!
    Originally posted by Samael
    if you aint interested in reading it lacy, dont its not hard, if you dont have something constructive to add, dont simple

Gahh. She's right. This entire thread should have been done in PM or on the bloody phone.

Why do you have to wash your dirty linen in public?
    Yeah , aint there a relationships board for this kind ofn thing?
    then request a mod to move it for you simple :D
    god its like some of you want the boards to stay dull.
    calm down and leave them be.
    Originally posted by Zella
    god its like some of you want the boards to stay dull.
    calm down and leave them be.

Why is it that people are always saying "calm down" whenever someone posts a slightly "bad" reply to a post. To be honest I have been completely calm today, I couldn't be calmer, yet I've posted to two threads where people have responded with "calm down" or similar.

I am completely calm and unstressed thank you, my life is a sea of tranquility upon which floats a boat made of soft feathers held together by nought but air. I do not need nor do I ask for people to tell me to calm down, so please don't waste your breath.

Sometimes I frown at the lack of emotional transparency over the Internet. People get the feeling that I am more worked up than I am. It confuses me.
    Originally posted by Mist
    Why is it that people are always saying "calm down" whenever someone posts a slightly "bad" reply to a post. To be honest I have been completely calm today, I couldn't be calmer, yet I've posted to two threads where people have responded with "calm down" or similar.

I am completely calm and unstressed thank you, my life is a sea of tranquility upon which floats a boat made of soft feathers held together by nought but air. I do not need nor do I ask for people to tell me to calm down, so please don't waste your breath.

Sometimes I frown at the lack of emotional transparency over the Internet. People get the feeling that I am more worked up than I am. It confuses me.
    God calm down Mist :p

*Agrees with what you are saying* Some things are taking more to heart than should be.
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    God calm down Mist :p

I really should shoot you for that terrible joke.

But I wont, because I am calm.
    Originally posted by Mist
    I really should shoot you for that terrible joke.

But I wont, because I am calm.
    A-thankyooooou :D
  • ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    This seems to have got a little on the messy side. And if you ever go into the relationships forum, you know the attitude I take to the airing of grubby linen in public so sorry guys.... this one's got to stop.

CB
This discussion has been closed.