Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fecking 'friends'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is just a rant really

I was chatting online to one of my so called friends, who started taking the piss. They kept doing it and it started to become more derogatory. They started saying how they had told my sister how to kill herself essentially, and then went on to say.. other things. Bah I don't even want to think about it. A nice big fuck you will do. :)

It's a shame that some people don't know how to be a friend.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Im not the best one to give advice at the moment regarding so called mates because my so called mate has been a twat and im so angry at the moment with her.
    How I see it is you be nice to them and they will walk all over you, call you worse than shite and totally take the piss, like do I really need this? Do I fuck, Ive had it with so called mates, im not going to be shit on again.
    *hands beckyboo the loo roll* ;)

as for mates? i been screwed em a couple of times too, one of the reasons my life revolves around work and my girlfriend and thats it... keep it simple. :D
    Well all my mates are cool :)

Just this one retard who thinks it's cool to take the piss out of me. Ah well, she has better things to do, I have better things to do, life goes on. She needs to grow up just a lickle me thinks.
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Well all my mates are cool :)

I thought my mate was cool, how wrong could I have been. So from being someone who trusted people especially mates she has turned me into *NEVER* trust even your best mate.

In time this may change, who knows but at this moment in time I dont really care if I never have a *real life best mate* again .
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I thought my mate was cool, how wrong could I have been. So from being someone who trusted people especially mates she has turned me into *NEVER* trust even your best mate.

In time this may change, who knows but at this moment in time I dont really care if I never have a *real life best mate* again .

You can have me :D:p

you know where to PM me :)
    Originally posted by Samael
    *hands beckyboo the loo roll* ;)

as for mates? i been screwed em a couple of times too, one of the reasons my life revolves around work and my girlfriend and thats it... keep it simple. :D

I was like you and then we split up and now I revolve around friends. Touch wood, but what would you do if you and your gal split?
    Originally posted by *Groovaybaby*
    I thought I had you??? You better watch it love. I bite:P

lolliee of course you come first. you always come first to me. but theres plenty of shyboy to go around :p

(but you get the big piece :) )
    and i get a little piece of him and tweety gets a little of him too
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    and i get a little piece of him and tweety gets a little of him too

damn straight hunay :D
    In fact all the people Shy Boy talks to have their names in his signature
    haha you crack me up shyboy.

it's been a while since i've looked on here, and yet the refrain is the same, people i trust don't treat me right. Maybe if you didn't live your whole life over the internet you would find it easier to both relate to and understand people in real life. he problem with the internet is that there are cunts on it, maybe i'm one of them.

GROW UP