Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The day after the morning before today..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everybody. How are u all?

Im pretty new to this , so hello , nice to meet u and all that
:)

Im 19 and had sex yesterday morning for the first time. It was really good n all that but..eek..embarrassing, im still sore what is now the next day? Im assuming this is normal but my boyfriend is kinda umm..i dunno quite big in the girth sense ( lol, poor soul's ears will be burning! ). Sorry for being really vague im just a bit worried and need some reassurance that hopefully everything will be ok :blush: . Aaaaah Sex is great, im now a big fan hehe, why did no-one let me know sooner..lol!!

Thanking you muchly! :D

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    First of all, welcome to thesite! Secondly, don't panic!

Its bound to be sore after the first time, especially if it was as big as you say. :p The pain and soreness will be gone in a couple of days :)

As for telling you how great sex was, you never asked! :p being a fan after the first time is always a good sign! :p I vaguely remember how good it is, its been a while! :(

JT

Edited to correct the many simple graphical errors I made *stupid boy*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not being a girl I don't know if they do feel sore after sex. But it being your first time it makes sense that you would be a little sore

Sure the more you fuck, the less sore you'll become

P.s Welcome
    I'm a girl and I assure you this is normal! Especially after rough sex or lots of it. And even more so after your first time. Don't worry about it. Only get worried if it lasts for days and days!
    Re: The day after the morning before today..
    Originally posted by Miss_Scorpio
    Hi everybody. How are u all?

Hi :wave:

I guess its pretty normal, to answer ure question, u shud b alrite in a few days, wait till then