Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where did u 1st go out?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, just wonderin, where did u and ur bf/gf go on your 1st "date"? me and my other half went to the cinema..not really ne where special but :D still. :heart:

Comments

• Options
    Me and my current bloke went out for a drink, watched the Reading play off match and then to the cinema to see Darkness Falls. :D

We got a hell of a lot more talking done on the second date. :D:p
  • Options
    we hung out a couple of times, but our first official datish thing must have been a trip to the cinema, to see LOTR two towers :lol:

Tho the last date together, (the one where she dumped me on) was a really fun one and like that's where my standards are set now, pretty high if I say so myself. :) (Park, bikes, ice cream, smiling, sun, grass, watching the sky) - it kinda makes me miss what I had sometimes....
  • Options
    To a pub to see a live band. Didn't get much talking done either - but that was only cos the music was so loud! Honest!
  • Options
    Well i went on a date with a mate...
    He took me to see Ali-G In Da House :impissed:
    Was not amused.
  • Options
    Our first date was a really good one, we went to a resturant called earls and had a nice dinner I had salmon and he had a steak then we went to see a movie 'crouching tiger hidden dragon' and after that we went down town and met up with some of his friends who were cellebrating a 21st birthday at a club. We had a good night kiss at my place and I wanted more but he said it could wait he wanted to spend a lot more time with me. :):blush: :yeees:
  • Options
    we went to a mates house, got really stoned, i had a wee in front of him and we shared our first kiss on the bathroom floor....how romantic!
  • Options
    Originally posted by candy
    we went to a mates house, got really stoned, i had a wee in front of him and we shared our first kiss on the bathroom floor....how romantic!

:lol:
  • Options
    Hmm most of my first dates have been either to the cinema, for a meal or just out for a few drinks. Pretty regular stuff I guess...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    we havent gone anywhere yet, instead we stay at home we always have so much fun that way.
  • Options
    the pub and the cinema :)
  • Options
    it was the middle of summer and we just went for a loooong walk along the bay, and we had our first kiss under a tree in a park, and he bought me an icecream, and took me to his 'special place', and walked me home. :blush:
    it was quite a few years ago mind you;), ahh the days...
  • Options
    Mine took me to the beach in the evening, and we watched the moon on the sea, and all the boats and talked for hours. He made us a picnic too. It was really romantic and i was quite surprised coz he didn't seem like the type. The beach at night is my favourite place so it was a good choice.

However i feel that the bj in the car when we got home ruined the moment a bit!!:blush:
  • Options
    Had lunch and hit a pub or two (or was it three? :p )
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Had lunch and hit a pub or two (or was it three? :p )

It was 2 :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots
    It was 2 :p

Sure it wasn't 4? :p
  • Options
    we are going out fir the first time on saturday shes bought me a ticket to see "the hobbit" as a theatrical performance in the grand opera house for my birthday, she is so cool
  • Options
    went to a couple of pubs and then sat under the sky talking for ages!

mmm... this was last wednesday! woo yeh!