Home Travel and Free Time
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here

The Best Of British 4th Birthday Re-Birth.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
At Bagleys in London. 9pm - 6am with Bad Company vs Total Science, Grooverider, Ray Keith, Hype, Shy FX,
Twisted
Individual, Trace, Bassline Smith, Brockie, Friction, Nicky Blackmarket,
Swan-e, R-Type, Cue-T, D-4orm
Det, Skibadee, Navigator, IC3, Spyda, Foxy, Fatman D, Fearless, GQ,
Moose,
SP, 2 Shy, Flyte & Rizla & more...

My first time going to a club til that time in the morning and my first time clubbing in london! Its gonna be wicked! Anyone else going its tomorrow night? Anyone know anything about it?

Comments

• SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,191 Skive's The Limit
    Would love to have gone to this - especially to hear Shy FX and Blackmarket. A good MC line up too, Skibba and Fearless are fucking wicked!

And Bagleys is closing soon - I think United Dance are set to hold the last event there next month!
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Be prepared to get hot and sweaty. They do have a nice sized outdoor area which they sell food on. I think they sell ice lollies inside sometimes.

The best thing about bagleys is the music. The club itself is shite.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ya they sell ice poles..... £2 for plain water ones :eek2: oooh i hate that place....

love the line up, but the venue put me off going...

if u want go to a dnb event in london go to Stratford Rex..... my fave venue.... :heart: it!!!

and seOne where raindance gets held has some great drum&bass on their dnb nights...