Home Health & Wellbeing
Need support urgently? Head to this thread.

Toothpaste

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey ppl just thought id let u in on a tip spots toothpaste gets rid og them it worked mircles for me just lettin in on ma beauty tips

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Er thanks. Little tip for you: try not to write in text talk - it tends to annoy the regulars. A lot.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Karla
    Er thanks. Little tip for you: try not to write in text talk - it tends to annoy the regulars. A lot.

    mmmnggnnnn....damn newbies....*grumble grumble*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Toothpaste
    Originally posted by Tigger
    hey ppl just thought id let u in on a tip spots toothpaste gets rid og them it worked mircles for me just lettin in on ma beauty tips

    Hey person, just thought i'd let u in on a little fact. That av is Faiths. :|
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Toothpaste
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Hey person, just thought i'd let u in on a little fact. That av is Faiths. :|

    :yes: you tell her Lisa! I've PM'd her and asked her nicely to change it. Next move is me and JsT beating her up, wanna help? ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tigger Faith's already asked you nicely, as have other users. Stop using her av, it's very bad manners.

    And I've used toothpaste on spots before. I thought I was onto a good thing until I put it on a particularly nasty spot and it burned my skin and make the spot all dry and red and much much worse. It didn't go for at least a month, and looked hideous. If you're going to use toothpaste use it in moderation!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Toothpaste
    Originally posted by Faith
    :yes: you tell her Lisa! I've PM'd her and asked her nicely to change it. Next move is me and JsT beating her up, wanna help? ;)

    Just poke her with a stick repeatedly till it gets changed. If that don’t work I’ll hurt her for you. :yes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have a stick! Can I join in?

    *poke poke poke*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    I have a stick! Can I join in?

    *poke poke poke*


    lmao!!!!:lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Toothpaste
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Just poke her with a stick repeatedly till it gets changed. If that don’t work I’ll hurt her for you. :yes:

    *pokes the av theif repeatedly*

    No one messes with Faith and her arse ;):lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    I have a stick! Can I join in?

    *poke poke poke*

    Thats not a stick.

    *hands you a huge stick :D*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hell yeah now I have two!

    By the way Faith I have to ask... IS that your arse?

    Disclaimer: I am not a lesbian.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    By the way Faith I have to ask... IS that your arse?

    No its kylies.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    No its kylies.

    Actually it says 'lucky' on it :p

    But yes it is Kylie's arse!

    edited to say: damn you changing your post Lisa!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Faith
    Actually it says 'lucky' on it :p

    But yes it is Kylie's arse!

    As soon as i pressed send i thought i best check, i checked and edited then i read your reply and wrote this one. *sigh*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    As soon as i pressed send i thought i best check, i checked and edited then i read your reply and wrote this one. *sigh*

    :p

    Can we still get the arse av theif though? :hyper:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Faith
    edited to say: damn you changing your post Lisa!

    So shoot me. :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Faith
    :p

    Can we still get the arse av theif though? :hyper:

    Only if i can be the very violent one >:P
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Only if i can be the very violent one >:P

    The job's yours! Let's get 'em :mad: :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Faith
    The job's yours! Let's get 'em :mad: :D

    *borrows your gun* I'm ready :D
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    Originally posted by Faith

    But yes it is Kylie's arse!


    Yes, sadly it isn't Faith's own arse, much to my disappointment :(:p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by JsT
    Yes, sadly it isn't Faith's own arse, much to my disappointment :(:p

    I was told the other night that I have a better arse than Kylie ;) I have the very same knickers as in that av too :p:naughty:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    av thefting is bad
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it pisses me of when people steal each others av's cuz i get really confused :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    OK enough of the newbie bashing now
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awww Susie you're no fun.

    She stole Faith's av! Tigger just change your av and then we'll all be friends.

    *waves big stick*
Sign In or Register to comment.