Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Munchies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How bad do you get them? Got any funny stories?

I don't really get them, i dunno why. :crazyeyes

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I get munchies yeh,food just tastes so nice whenever ur stoned.
    A funny story was one time after we had been smoking my friend came out of the shop(we were sitting outside waiting for him)with a BIG bag of food,it was so funny watching him coming out of the shop,the shopkeeper obivously knew what he had been up to.:p
    i dont have any funny munchies stories.... :crying:

what i do have tho-is advice :D

got munchies--eat mini cheddars!

** brilliant **
    mini cheddars are the bomb when it comes to munchies....i just know when we all go to the chippy after smoking we don't talk just stand there and shovel our food down us! if u stop and think about what your doin it makes to laugh! the best food ever for munchies is mini jammies dodgers or midget gems!
    peace the-macca
    The woman in my local shop notice how cained me and a mate were and pointed out the chocolate on special offer, well and truely busted :crazyeyes
    I cant deal with dry things when I'm stonned, they dont do well with my throat.
    Surely the best munchie food has to be Crunch Creams dipped in milk, fantastic.
    Also I remember going to a garage to get munchie snacks with a mate of mine once and he was so stonned that he had difficulty operating the door to get in the place.
    those kinder bueno things are quality when ur munchied :D
    Yea kinder bueno are v nice.:yes:
    I get the munchies sooo bad when I'm stoned, cannot stop eating!! Haven't really got any funny stories though, apart from the time where I munched so much I couldn't move for about half an hour! had to rest!! :yes:

:D
    those kinder bueno things are quality when ur munchied

I'd definitely agree with that..... I've been known to eat 8-10 bars in one sitting (and on many occasions). Though I rarely get the munchies these days like i used to...anyone else not get it anymore?
    Originally posted by White Rabbit
    Though I rarely get the munchies these days like i used to...anyone else not get it anymore?

I'm completely the opposite. As time goes on, I find my need for munchies gets worse. When I first started toking I didn't really need food, now I have to have a supply of crisps and milka bars (or any chocolate really) nearby.

Worst munchie experience was when I was a student. Went to the bank to get money to buy my supply of food stoned and forgot to take the £20 note out of the machine. Wank that I am. Ended up being the most expensive packet of pringles ever.:rolleyes:
    Lol, i know what u mean about forgetting things sometimes,we went to the shop to get munchies and we had to get a lighter as well but forgot the lighter,only realised when we were half way back from the shop :lol:
    My mate once managed to munch almost everything in his kitchen - including salt pepper and vinegar lmao
    We get the kainers in my shop quite a lot, we usually force an extra carton of ribena into the drinks cooler cause its soo funny watching stoned people struggle to get there ribena out. Dont really smoke much anymore but i used to like chewy things when i was kained like haribo as its easy on dry mouth, not to good for your teath though :D
    Originally posted by beerboy
    like haribo as its easy on dry mouth, not to good for your teath though :D

Ooooo yeah Haribo is heavy! sour mix!! and sour skittles as well! :yum: Hmmm seem to like sour things when I'm stoned!! :yes:
    Originally posted by Mz Stonedalot
    Ooooo yeah Haribo is heavy! sour mix!! and sour skittles as well! :yum: Hmmm seem to like sour things when I'm stoned!! :yes:
    thats like me, hehe. like those red sugary strips you get in packs of 3 for 20p from shops..... :yum:
    Mmmmmm.......Top 3 munchies at the moment are:

1. Roast Duck with Rice
    2. Beef Chow Mein
    3. Cheese on Toast (A Classic!)