Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

dont name anyone

1235»

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by *smudge*
    You all pride yourself for being the 'regulars' on here, newbies dream of the day when they to will have spent 3 months locked in their room on their computer and got their post count above 1000.
    Woah, I've been here 3 years, am what I would call a regular, yet I am on less than 2000 posts? I pride myself on what? I pride myself on my ability to come online when I want to, to have a laugh, and to help people. Consider the help we've given you? What you have done?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    *is shocked* y..yo..you stroked MY seedling. :|

Or was she stroking her fannoid? :confused:
    Originally posted by Miffy

Lmao.
    Originally posted by Miffy

:o

I did not!!
    Originally posted by 1983
    :o

I did not!!

We`ll believe you. Thousands wouldn`t. ;)
    au revoir people. Im going to bed, goodnight :p
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I have a great idea.

Anyone who plans to start behaving like a prick/muppet/dickhead,(like 'smudge' or whatever it fucking is) in the next 6 months, just FUCKING LEAVE NOW! It shall save a lot of trouble later on.

Thank you, and goodnight :)
    Originally posted by badabing
    au revoir people. Im going to bed, goodnight :p

no u cant. your not allowed.
    i tried, but im scared i'll go cold turkey... it wont work... im DOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!! :eek:

im sorry, it has to be done... i ahve to go... my fingers are broken and my eyes are shrivelling and im losing the ability to spell

x to all the nice people

*fuck you you sad pricks* [/whinging immaturity] to all the sad pricks.
    Wow - what a long thread, I'll have to read it all in work cos I can print it out there....

For sure there are people on here who don't tell the truth the whole time, Hopefully there aren't many who have completely lied.

I think the worst kind of liar would be someone who is lying about depression, suicide, rape or other terrible things like that. But WHO would do that eh?
    Jesus, what a mad thread. :| Um, I don't tend to think about whether people could be lying about themselves or anything. I guess 'cause so far the people I've met haven't lied about themselves as far as I know. Well, one hid stuff but he was a wanker and only wanted a fuck so doesn't count.

Anyway, yeah, what's the point in lying? So a bunch of people you've never met might like you more or whatever? Hmmmmm. I dunno.

Ooooh, Mr Pink!!
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Hey, you can't go out. You're not allowed a life. You're a regular and you have to sit and be an example to the newbies who aspire to be like you. :p

Sorry Sunday Night is my only night out, I promise I wont have another night away till next week :p
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Sorry Sunday Night is my only night out

And Monday. And Tuesday. And Wednesday. And Thursday. And Friday. And especially Saturday! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.