Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Soooooooo Not Impressed!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well we are happy and thats all that matters right?... admittedly i was late today but i had a real reason!!

edit: and i really need to work on my typing and spelling skills lol
    Originally posted by Faith
    bleeeeeeeuuuurrrggghhhhhh :yuck:

:p

:p I knew someone would!!! Just glad my sister didn't see it :p
    Methinks we have a new angelbabe and slinky in the making.... :p

hehe sorry not really you two lovebirds, as long as you don't overshare too much you're safe :D
    Awwww, innit all cute? :p

Nah, it's OK. I know they love each other so good for them! :D
    Methinks we have a new angelbabe and slinky in the making....
    minus the sex, and we dont need that anyway..... plus its illegal :p
    Originally posted by Samael
    minus the sex, and we dont need that anyway..... plus its illegal :p

aaah fuck the police!

cus there old enough....... :lol:
    my katie is luuuuuuuuush

you go no need to talk mate.... she's only 15 aint she?

anyway thats if your still with her :p
    Originally posted by Samael
    you go no need to talk mate.... she's only 15 aint she?

anyway thats if your still with her :p

was i being nasty? no. was i even aimin anythin particular at you

its called a joke, where you take a sentance with two possible meanings then highlight the alternative meaning noone thought you were talkin about

cus you see

fuck the police, meanin show no respect or...

shag the police, and if your a police officer, you gotta be old enough.

and yes i am still with her.
    i was jokeing hence the :p

dont take everything as a personal attack damn man your paranoid.. go read the thread about people being different on here compared to real life will you :D
    im off to bed for a couple of hours before work...see you all later
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Awwww, innit all cute? :p

Nah, it's OK. I know they love each other so good for them! :D

Tell the world why don't ya :rolleyes:? But yes, um, yes :blush:
    OH MY GOD!

What is an 18 year old doing going out with a 14 year old?

Been trawling the playgrounds eh?
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    OH MY GOD!

What is an 18 year old doing going out with a 14 year old?

Been trawling the playgrounds eh?

Only just found out? Bit late aren't you Lacy :p?
    Originally posted by *x*socksgirl*x*
    Only just found out? Bit late aren't you Lacy :p?

Yeah innit.

Eww no sorry, you best not be shagging. Thats just wrong.

Always puzzled me why kiddys that age wanna get it on with schoolgirls? Its kinda well sad like.
    Eww no sorry, you best not be shagging. Thats just wrong.

Um, no, we aren't don't worry! I still got my principles :p All my mates think I'm just frigid but hey!
    oh dear lacy may! got this all started again.... lol
    Originally posted by *x*socksgirl*x*
    Um, no, we aren't don't worry! I still got my principles :p All my mates think I'm just frigid but hey!

Good.

Im turning into my mother but i dont care. Its good your not shagging.

And hmm the age thing. Still not convinced!
    It's none of our business whether they're 14 and 18 or 20 and 80, so we shouldn't be so judgemental. Besides, she is acting very maturely and is very wise in not wanting underage sex, which definitely shows sensibleness - a quality that is always required!
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    It's none of our business whether they're 14 and 18 or 20 and 80, so we shouldn't be so judgemental. Besides, she is acting very maturely and is very wise in not wanting underage sex, which definitely shows sensibleness - a quality that is always required!

None of *your* business.

Everythings *my* business :p

And she knows i aint getting at her. I praised her godammit.
    Ugghh, my boyfriend was two hours late to meet me damn him, he's never ever on time. And his phone is broken so i couldn't get hold of him so i had to wait for him to phone me and i was getting paranoid that he wasn't gonna come and *breathe* at least he came in the end...:rolleyes: And i think he may of taken my favourite trousers out of my bag so that he didnt have to take me shopping cos he knew i wouldnt go shopping with my short skirt on and they are my fave trousers...:(

Did that make sense? Erm...nope :D
    little hyper active today jellygirl? :D
    FFS! She's 14! Her tits are still growing you wido!!!! Her hips are still getting child bearing :\ Girls don't stop growing until 21..bleurgh.

Anyways, this thread is so redundant, and lass, if ya dunno what that means..ask your boyfriend, but, mind you, he's not clever if he's going out with a child. So, I'll tell you, it's UNECESSARY! :\

Jeezo. And Mobily, if she broadcasts the age and how she's so uptight about her blokey working, ain't whatever the hell she does our business? She's not telling us where to go or whatnot, it's a public broadcast and she's certainly leaving herself wiiiide open for public discussion, and I think her and her blokey are wrong. He's at his sexual peak, and she's not legal, he says it's happened before, and that says he was really thick, and he's leaving HIMSELF wide open to that happening, they'll have a session of.."pleasuring" as you called it :\ which is actually KISSING and he'll get too raunchy and POP! Goes the cherry! :no:

nein, 'tis not right.
    Originally posted by 1983
    FFS! She's 14! Her tits are still growing you wido!!!! Her hips are still getting child bearing :\ Girls don't stop growing until 21..bleurgh.

Anyways, this thread is so redundant, and lass, if ya dunno what that means..ask your boyfriend, but, mind you, he's not clever if he's going out with a child. So, I'll tell you, it's UNECESSARY! :\

Jeezo. And Mobily, if she broadcasts the age and how she's so uptight about her blokey working, ain't whatever the hell she does our business? She's not telling us where to go or whatnot, it's a public broadcast and she's certainly leaving herself wiiiide open for public discussion, and I think her and her blokey are wrong. He's at his sexual peak, and she's not legal, he says it's happened before, and that says he was really thick, and he's leaving HIMSELF wide open to that happening, they'll have a session of.."pleasuring" as you called it :\ which is actually KISSING and he'll get too raunchy and POP! Goes the cherry! :no:

nein, 'tis not right.
    Hey, calm down girl! They seem to be happy with each other which is all that matters - and yes if socksgirl tells us something then it makes it kind of our business, but there's no point in criticising so harshly! Plus it's a little rude to credit a girl with so little backbone - whay do you mean, 'they'll have a session of "pleasuring" ...and he'll get too raunchy and POP! Goes the cherry!' I don't think that would happen, and Samael probably isn't that uncontrollable...? :confused::lol:

Tut, tut :rolleyes:
    fucks sake, hes only 18 himself, its not as if hes some 40 year old kiddiefiddler, hes only a few years older and theyre not having sex, whats the problem.
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Hey, calm down girl! They seem to be happy with each other which is all that matters - and yes if socksgirl tells us something then it makes it kind of our business, but there's no point in criticising so harshly! Plus it's a little rude to credit a girl with so little backbone - whay do you mean, 'they'll have a session of "pleasuring" ...and he'll get too raunchy and POP! Goes the cherry!' I don't think that would happen, and Samael probably isn't that uncontrollable...? :confused::lol:

Tut, tut :rolleyes:

Meh, maybe. But still, it's not right. She's just a kid.
    Originally posted by 1983
    Meh, maybe. But still, it's not right. She's just a kid.
    yeah but hes not much older.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    fucks sake, hes only 18 himself, its not as if hes some 40 year old kiddiefiddler, hes only a few years older and theyre not having sex, whats the problem.

Yeah, but they will, all kiddas are randy sods, I was too! But, I dunno I think when you're 18 a lot is expected from you to act your age, and not necessarily like buckle down and act responsibly, but 14 is stooping low. He is at his sexual peak, and his hand ain't gonna keep up. I don't see him fannying about for two years 'til she's legal. Plus, she's still waiting for stuff to grow fully..which in my eyes leaves her vulnerable, and too young to dabble with a bloke who's able to get drunk, have a credit card, drive, buy a house, gamble..yanno, wayyyy too much of a differance in age. :\
    Yeah kinda agree with 1983.

Ya know its only 3/4 years difference, but its the ages. There is a hell of a lot of difference between an 18 year old and a 14 year old aint there?
    Just because hes able to do that stuff doesnt mean he will. not all people are the same, and some people have more self control than others. I think this perception of all 18 year old boys as being unable to control themselves isnt very nice nor very accurate. At 14 a lot of girls are physically the same as adults - i know I was, and this girl seems mature, she knows what she wants and more importantly what she DOESNT want, and her boyfriend seems to respect this, and maybe he is prepared to wait till shes legal or at least till she feels ready, and you cant say fairer than that.
    Yeah kinda agree with 1983.

Ya know its only 3/4 years difference, but its the ages. There is a hell of a lot of difference between an 18 year old and a 14 year old aint there?
    not really, I think there definitely is a difference in a lot of cases, but only in as much as every person is different. I think the older you get, the less difference you think a few years makes. When I was 18 im sure i thought of myself as better and more mature than people younger than me, but im not sure how accurate that actually was. If i was more mature its probably to do with all the life experience i had from leaving home at 16 and having lots of shit things happen. If an 18 year old is still living at home and going to 6th form every day etc, theres no reason to think he would be any more mature than someone a few years younger.
    I'm only saying how I feel with the info i've been given, and I still think he won't wait around for two years. It's all hunkydory and him being respectful, but with the wait of not getting any his self control will be pushed, and I think he'll move on. Therfore, it's a bit of a joke this. But, if they both want to live in a wee fantasy of this girl thinking WOW I have a MAN, it's a lie, you aren't gonna get a man until you get the father of your baby. :)
This discussion has been closed.