Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Horrific Crime

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever seen a horrific crime? Today I witnessed my best friend getting sexually assaulted and assualted by two different guys, the story is on my LJ. Anyway, it's a terrible, horrible thing to see, and I'll never forget it. Has anyone else seen anything really bad?

Comments

• Options
    so where's the link to your live journal .. does this explain what went on and not to put to fine a point .. what did you do to prevent or intervene?
  • Options
    the link saying *push my button baby* in the siggy, and I did nothing...I couldn't really do anything, I feel bad though, judge for yourself. And it explains everything in great detail...off to the station now.
  • Options
    thats a shit thing to happen. Sorry
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    the link saying *push my button baby* in the siggy, and I did nothing...I couldn't really do anything, I feel bad though, judge for yourself. And it explains everything in great detail...off to the station now.

I see I've disabled the signatures and icons to speed things up will look into this!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    I see I've disabled the signatures and icons to speed things up will look into this!!

Yeah well if it helps some the link is here
  • Options
    I enabled signatures again and had a look.

Yes arwful thing to happen. People do freeze -it's hard to know what to do unless you've been trained to react in a certain way.

There's nothing you can do about what has happened - I'd suggest you and your friend do a self defence course or Karate or something similar.

At least this way you'll be ready if something happens in the future.
  • Options
    sorry such a shit thing happened! Try not to feel so bad, if you had done anything it would probably have made things worse.

hope they rot in hell or some place similar.
  • Options
    That's awful :(

Why wouldn't her parents let you stay?

Hope she's dealing with it.
  • Options
    thats an awful thing to happen CI, I hope your friend is alright, and i hope they punish those bastards.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    i hope they punish those bastards.

They dont need punishing, they need deterring [sp..?]... Probably wasn't the first time they did something of that type...
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    They dont need punishing, they need deterring [sp..?]... Probably wasn't the first time they did something of that type...
    well preferably both. How do you suggest they `deter` them then? or is this just a generic `Trisha show` type answer to the problem?
  • Options
    That is a really shitty thing to happen, I am so glad it didn't turn out to be worse. I know it must have been awful but just think if all of them had ganged up on you. You did the right thing. I probablywould have froze too so don't think too badly of yourself.

Her mother sounds a little ungrateful though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    That's awful :(

Why wouldn't her parents let you stay?

Hope she's dealing with it.

Her parents now hate me, or at least I assume they do, the way they acted with me. Ray shouted his head off at me and Dawn wasn't much better. They said it doesn't matter how much danger I was in I should have protected her. The way I see it she's a lot bigger than me, like half a foot bigger and bigger built too, there isn't anything I could have done to help the situation. I've never been more scared in my life.

As far as I know she's not dealing with it that well at all. Her boyfriend phoned me and said that there are stages when she cries and stages when she's pretty well silent, and I can't go to see her because of her parents.
    Probably wasn't the first time they did something of that type...

I think you're right, the guy Kevin Consellor has been involved with my sister before. Y'see aaaaaaages ago *like years* Selina made friends with a girl called Kelly Consellor. We went down to the river *we being me, selina, kevin and kelly* In coedpoeth and Kelly kept trying to push me inconspicuously. She finally pushed me in and I got pissed off and went to leave, then I came back a bit and Kevin was there. He threatened me and told me to go home or he'd beat the shit out of me, so I headed towards home and waited for Selina at the top of the path. She got back to me with her head bleedy pretty badly. Turns out that Kelly had been throwing giant rocks at her head.