Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

*sings* iiiii, im so in love with you

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont know if you will all have read my post a while back about the guy i like getting with my best friend or not but this is about the same guy.

hes together with her now, but i cant stop how i feel about him. i love him so much, and it really is love. im gutted ive missed my chance and i just dont know what to do. ive been texting him today and last nite and we talk quite a bit on msn. i also see him monday and friday nites at work and we flirt. he told me he still thinks im gorgeous but hes with cazz (my mate) now.

i know i cant do anything about it but i just like him so much, i dont know wat to do :(

any advice greatly apreciated :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    please anyone...some help?
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    please anyone...some help?

Get over him, hes with someone else.

Do you want to be the cause of a split?

Just get over him thats all I can say.
    Becky has a good point. He's made his choice and you'll have to deal with it otherwise you'll end up losing your bestmate over a guy.
    Sorry hunny! I have been in similiar situations, just recently too as it happens. All you can do is try and put it behind you! Hope you will feel better soon! :) *hugs* Its true that stuff coming between friends is a bad thing im afraid to say!
    i cant 4get him tho. ive tried but everytime i see him i just like him more :(
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    i cant 4get him tho. ive tried but everytime i see him i just like him more :(

So what can you do? He's chosen your mate. I know it's hard but everyone fancies someone that they can't have at some point in their lives. You have to deal with it and move on. I'm sure you'll find someone else who you really fancy and likes you soon enough.
    One solution might be to temporarily lose contact with your best mate (without ignoring her if she says something).
    ive tried that but beacuse ive got exams the moment i see her at school so its really not possible to ignore her. plus on friday we are going to chessington for my birthday so i cant not talk to her beacuse i want her to come and i dont wana not be mates with her, its just to hard :crying:
    Yeah, it's going to be hard, but you must either: a) tolerate it; or b) temporarily substantially reduce contact with your friend, without ignoring her. You said option b wasn't possible, so I guess you must just tolerate it. It will become easier. :)
    You really do need to put up with it i'm afraid. Look at your options.

a) leave him alone, feel a bit melodramactic about how you've loved from afar etc. and then meet someone else and know that when you talk to your best mate you don't feel guilty as hell.
    b) Pull your best friends bloke, get completely slated for doing it, get ignored by your best mate, and most likely dropped by the bloke as well and end up thinking why the fuck did i bother.

I'd rather take option A and before you slate me, i know where you're coming from on this one but at the end of the day the head rules the heart on this situation. :)
    its so hard :( keeps getting me down over and over. shes meant to be staying at mine tonite, i was talking to her on msn just now and she didnt even say no just left, i asked her brother where she had gone and he said oh shes gone out with ben (her boyfriend) and also i gave her something private to read, in an email, and told her not to let anyone else to see it and she showed another one of our friends.

it seems she just doesnt care about me at all