Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Cheap food

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Isn't cheap food just too tempting? I went to Blockbuster video on Friday and they were selling off the big movie bags cheap cause they go out of date in a week.....10p a bag!!! :eek: :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    its not that tempting....... i think your just weak minded :p
    ouch

anyway, i wish they had cheap food around here, i'm straving.
    I bought a salad sandwich today for 10 dollars! :mad:

but then again it was huge and had heaps of stuff on it. It was so yum.........i think i might go buy another one :blush:
    You can get great deals on some food example 2 for 1 at Iceland :) Yes I'd probably be slightly tempted in getting popcorn at that price but it depended how I felt on the day whether I would buy a packet or not.
    In woolies a while back they had cream eggs for 5p each. I bought 8 of them :D god knows what they did to 'em though :nervous:
    i bought 6 big litre bottle of chocolate yazoo yesterday...they were on specail offer
    i drank them all and proceded to be sick :(
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera
    In woolies a while back they had cream eggs for 5p each. I bought 8 of them :D god knows what they did to 'em though :nervous:

... Now why wasn't that posted on the Bargains Thread???

I would have bought about 100 for £5!!!

Naughty Girl for keeping that to yourself .... I think a spanking is in order!!