Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Why are you all still up?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can you lot not sleep neither?

I tried earlier but came back downstairs, I think im gonna have a long night ahead of me :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cause I was expecting to be out all night, and got shit.

Can't your husband keep you with company? :p
    Re: Why are you all still up?
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Can you lot not sleep neither?

I tried earlier but came back downstairs, I think im gonna have a long night ahead of me :(

I got up at 3 today.

I'll roll off to bed when I'm tired.
    im up cause im chatting with someone online (you know who you are) and i should be tired i only had 3 hours sleep in like 2-3 days lol
    Jacq he aint here, thats the problem.
    Aw, at least you won't have creased sheats :D
    Because it's boiling hot, over 80 f in here, and I can't get to sleep in that heat. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Because it's boiling hot, over 80 f in here, and I can't get to sleep in that heat. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

It's bloody hot isn't it?

Got a fan running by the window, drawing air in, but the air outside's warm (and moist) too.

And my computer has more in common with a fan-heater than a tool of complex calculation!

Mr_Wobble ;)

Who the fuck uses the fahrenheit meassurements, apart from Americans!?!? Use the Celcius units, or Kelvin if you're a weird chemistry/physichs geek :p
    Jacq your PM box is full :)
    Emptying it right away.
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Who the fuck uses the fahrenheit meassurements, apart from Americans!?!? Use the Celcius units, or Kelvin if you're a weird chemistry/physichs geek :p
    Fussy bugger! :mad:
    Ok then, miss awkward, according to the clock on my wall, it's 28.5 Centigrade. However, it is mounted on the wall behind my monitor and computer, so that's probably adding a degree or two to the reading.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Originally posted by bad seed
    It's bloody hot isn't it?

Got a fan running by the window, drawing air in, but the air outside's warm (and moist) too.

And my computer has more in common with a fan-heater than a tool of complex calculation!
    I should have the other bedroom finally finished by Monday, which means I can leave the window open, and put a fan on the shelf near the window to do the same thing. In the room I'm in at the moment, the window isn't very big, and doesn't open more than a couple of inches (sorry Jacq, I mean about 5cm, you awkward metricoid) due to hitting some of the rain guttering. God knows what they were thinking when they built the house like that! :rolleyes:

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Fussy bugger! :mad:
    Ok then, miss awkward, according to the clock on my wall, it's 28.5 Centigrade. However, it is mounted on the wall behind my monitor and computer, so that's probably adding a degree or two to the reading.

Mr_Wobble ;)

Fucking hell...didn't know it was that hot :o :eek:
    cool digital camera! :D
    Night Night im off to try get some shut eye :)
    nite nite boo! hope you get everything sorted.
    *scared of the Wobble* :nervous:
    *scared of the Wobble* :nervous:
    LOL No need to be scared. Just be afraid, very afraid! LOL :lol:

Maybe it's just me, but I find it hard to equate how hot it is to Centigrade. I know that 25+ c is hot, but how hot? I dunno.
    But when you talk about it being in the 70's or 80's I can instantly appreciate how hot that is. It's just one of those Imperial/Metric hangups.
    I actually prefer Centigrade for everything else. And prefer to measure in Metres, Centimetres, and Milimetres, though still find it just as easy to think in Yards, Feet, and Inches when necessary. The main problem I have with measuring in inches is thinking in fractions, especially when it comes to nuts, bolts, screws, etc. I find it tricky to think what a 5 8ths and a 3/4 is for example, but can easily tell the diffrence between a 15 & 17 mm bolt. Go figure. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
    I am awake because I got crap sleeping patterns... And I am listening to Russian pop. =D Woo!
    I'm awake for the second time tonight gr!
    Woke up sweating like mad eew.
    I stayed up late last night talking to my favourite msn friend:) hope the revisions going well it was great talking to you last night and everytime I talk to you :)
    Originally posted by Tweety
    I'm awake for the second time tonight gr!
    Woke up sweating like mad eew.

You`ve got your own personal internal central heating now Tweets!
    Originally posted by Miffy
    You`ve got your own personal internal central heating now Tweets!

Tell me about it, i suffer with the heat already, so its a bit of a nightmare. Still will all be worth it :D.
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Tell me about it, i suffer with the heat already, so its a bit of a nightmare. Still will all be worth it :D.

Buy an electric fan and sit in front of it when the going gets too tough! (That`s what I do anyway)
    You're pretty lucky that you'll be the heaviest around wintertime. Summerbabies are a nightmare for the mothers who are carrying them.
    because i'm drunk, and depressed because my best mate, who just got engadged to one of my really good chicky friends told me he really wants to be with me. And my chicky friend wants me to be her maid of honour

do i write for passions or what:rolleyes:
    You're pretty lucky that you'll be the heaviest around wintertime. Summerbabies are a nightmare for the mothers who are carrying them.

Yes thats true i was thinking that, that would be a nightmare.