Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Have I Lost Her?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This girl means alot to me, I love her with all my heart. Finishing it would hurt me even more. I've watched her grow for a little girl to a young beautiful woman, we have shared so many things and experienced of many things together. She is my life, my world.
    I mean this in the nicest of ways, and i know its nothing unusual, but all i can think when i read that is "16...clubbing...cheating..."
    Should these three really go together?
    Anyways, she should be able to guarantee that it wont happen again if she is serious about you. If she cannot, you really need to question her intentions.
    Best of luck!
    Well, nearly everybody at some stage or another has gone clubbing under age, not that serious really. I thank you all for your advice and opinions. I also know that I am a fool sometimes for staying with her. This is what you women do to us guys, we are more sensitive than you think. I'm in love not much more i can say really. Thanks guys.
    Originally posted by DelicateHeart
    This girl means alot to me, I love her with all my heart. Finishing it would hurt me even more. I've watched her grow for a little girl to a young beautiful woman, we have shared so many things and experienced of many things together. She is my life, my world.
    Awww *hugs* sorry I've been quite harsh in what I've said, I guess it's not just a black-and-white situation. If you really love her that much, I suppose all you can do is forgive her. Try to sort it out, talk to her, tell her how upset you are and maybe she'll do something about the way she treats you. Otherwise...well, just put up with it.

But keep things up with your mates, your work, other parts of your life - don't be too dependent on her, however much you love her, because chances are she's going to hurt you big time and then you'll need other people to lean on and other things to throw yourself into.
    I don't understand...you say she means a lot to you and that you love her but surely she can't mean more to you than your own personal happiness.

You have a choice...go out with her but carry on hearing about/worrying about her getting off with other blokes (After all she has said she can't promise she won't)

or

Finish with her and get on with your life without her.

If you can't do the second thing then you're going to have to do the first and accept it and stop moaning!

You know what I think you should do - it may be difficult but this girl is being a twat and tragging you down with her.

Plus...do you really want to be in a relationship that turns you into some kind of mad stalker who drives round for hours trying to find her and sends his mates out to keep an eye on her?

This is not what haveing a relationship is about!
    Fair enough