Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Writers block

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm stuck!

I just cannae get motivated to write anything lately and my poor wee book is floundering. I had such high hopes too. Anyone gort any funny/sad/endearing/heartbreaking stories they want to share with me and don't mind if I incorporate it into my book?

*Getting desperate*:(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    trying to force yourself to write never works, go out for a walk and take a notebook and pen with you.
    i hurt my foot yesterday :( but its ok, ive already wrote a poem about it.

ow my foot
    it hurts loads
    now i cant
    tread of toads.
    Once I had a fight with my dad and I ran away from home and I fell down the kurb and broke my foot. When I got to my friends house I found out my dad had been in a car crash on the way back from B&Q where he went to buy blinds. Turned out he'd bought the wrong ones anyway, and my mum was standing near where the accident happened in her pyjamas and everyone at school was talking about it. That was very embarrasing. I guess its sad and funny though... my poor foot. No-one believed it was broken for 6 fucking weeks. grrr.
    once when my brother was affectionatly beating me up, he was holding me up against the wall so my feet were dangling, and Spats - our cat started helping him out by attacking my feet as they were dangling! I felt like everyone was against me that day.
    If you PM me your email I have had a few ups and downs maybe will help in some way :)