Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Something Semi-Stupid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For everyone who knows about what happened with me and my ex will know what im on about, those who dont, i cant really be arsed telling the whole story but here's the jist of it.

me and my gf split because i wanted more from the relationship and she was just happy for it to stay as it was. We were very much in love, but im 22 and i wanted more than my gf who was 18.

We split on the sunday, after loadsa crying and talking, she wanted to meet on the tues night. Turns out then that she had to go and get tickets for a football match...fair enuff. I find out the next day that she went out on a date.

We talked over the phone and she wouldn't tell me who the bloke was, but that i knew him. Straight away i had my suspicicons so i txted my mate from my old work and asked him if it was him. He said no, i'd never do that to u, ur my mate blah blah blah......

I then find out that it is him who's she's dating....this makes me slightly mad that ive been made a fool of and lied to by both a mate and my ex gf.

I wouldn't speak to my ex, she kept ringing but i igorned her. She didn't know that i knew about her and this bloke.

I finally speak to her and have it out.....she still denies everything! i still dont wanna speak to her.

That was a few days ago, then last night i went out clubbing with my mates. I see my ex's best friends boyfriend who confirms that my ex is seeing this bloke.

Then at 1.30am i have a phonecall from my ex in tears, saying she's in town wandering around on her own. No matter how bad she's been treating me i had to go and see if she was alright, because deep-down i do still really care.

So i leave the club and meet her. We sat on the bench and talked for about 1/2 an hour about us and our feelings. I asked her about the bloke again and she said they were just friends and he was there for her coz she was so upset about us. So i asked her if anything went on....she said no. She kept saying she still loves me and that she wants me back. I was so tempted but i said we couldn't and we couldn't even be friends coz it'll get too messy. She got really angry and started shouting at me and told me to fuck off...so i did.

I met my friends again and we walked back up town.

Then outside burger king was my ex and this bloke cuddling and kissing. Me not being one to just walk past just had to say something.

Me and my ex were arguing and this prick kept butting in and calling me a twat, and that he fucked her and she loved it. I ignored him and asked my ex why was she ringing me, crying and saying she still loved me when she's been lying to me ever since. She then denied even seeing me earlier and that she'd never take me back coz she's happy! I was so so angry.

Then dickhead chipped in with you're a sad loser who cant even keep hold of a gf or summat along the lines of that.

So i head-butted him.

He's got a broken nose.

And that shut him up.

That's where it's at at the moment.

My ex rang me this morning but i didnt answer.

I really dunno what to do.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Something Semi-Stupid
    Originally posted by TheCymruKid

I really dunno what to do.

Answer the phone.
    Re: Re: Something Semi-Stupid
    Originally posted by Mist
    Answer the phone.
    No, don't! She's messing you around. Leave it for a few days at least, then maybe answer if she's still trying, let her apologise like she should, and leave it there. Up until I read the bit about walking past her and seeing her kissing some guy then denying she'd seen you, I thought it might be worth at least being civil to her, but to be honest she's treated you badly, she's messing you around and she doesn't deserve your kindness.
    Ignore her. Maybe she really does want you back, but it sounds like she wants you both. You've put up with enough shit from her already without all this aswell hun, you've seen for yourself that she is up to something with this so called mate of yours.

If I were you I'd keep away from both of them and try and move on from her.
    i know exactly what to do.

im off to london for a couple days now. should sort my head out a bit.

cheers guys, she fucked me around so much that she made me snap.

it was only a matter of time.
    :) I think you had every right to head butt him, or probably not, but heehee good on you mate.

Find someone else, move on, forget about her. I mean, she has fucke dyou about SO MUCH that she doesn't deserve anything from you. If you do need like closure, then you can answer the phone and say ta-ra, but after that I think it would be better if you just forgot about her. :)

Basically what everyone else has said then :D
    Originally posted by TheCymruKid
    cheers guys, she fucked me around so much that she made me snap.

it was only a matter of time.

Well maybe it all happened for the best, sometimes it takes something shitty to make you realise what's actually going on!
    So i head-butted him.
    :D probably what i whould have done mate... tell her to fuck off she aint worth your time you seem like a nice bloke and us nice blokes get fucked about way too much!
    just remember all is fair in love and war
    Leave it, leave them. She doesn't seem to have an honest bone in her body and he sounds like a twerp. I wouldn't have gone as far as nutting him though - I'd have just walked off knowing that I was better than them and had no need to stoop to their level.

As sad as it may be, at least you're seeing who your ex really is.
    Dont really agree with violence mate but when someones pushing you that far then he fucking deserved it and she sounds like a pyscotic bitch.
    HEAD BUT HER!!!!!
    HEAD BUT HER!!!!!
    now that i dont agree with.
    OOOOOHHHHH,.......... i wasn't half tempted!

Everything seems to have died down now.

No-ones contacted me, my ex or the dickhead.

My mate who works with the dickhead in tesco (were i used to work) reckons im a hero in work coz everyone hates him for what he did and he deserved everything he got.

However my old man found out and now he's not talking to me now!

However if i was put in the same situation again i would do exactly the same, i dont care what everyone else says, he was pushed me so far he was lucky i did carry on fucking him up instead of walking away.

And as for her.......i think it was the best way for me to get over her. I hate her at the moment, and i cant see me speaking to her ever again. I enjoyed the 9 months, dont get me wrong, but i happy now that everything is over. I feel relieved. I think the only thing i'll miss is being with someone, however i cant see me being such a walkover in my next relationship.

Thanks anyway guys for all the advice, it really helped me. I suppose u take this board for granted, until u really need some neutral advice on things u just wouldn't get from friends.

Thanks

:D

esp.Faith, i know what u were going thru and it helped me get over everything. Cheers!;)
    Good luck for the furture babe and the sooner u
    you put all this behind ya the better;)