Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm feeling bitter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why why why must it be so sunny when I have to go to work in 15 minutes? WHY?

Why.

Comments

• Options
    Re: I'm feeling bitter
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone

Why.

Just think while your working your earning money then you will be able to go clubbing next week :D
  • Options
    What kind of work do you do?
  • Options
    For some reason, despite the heat outside I am sitting online and I have to tidy my bedroom this afternoon. I should really be enjoying what could turn out to be our "summer".
  • Options
    Re: I'm feeling bitter
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone

Why.

Same reason that it's been so sunny aaaall week while I've been at work :p

Wooo 3000 posts :D :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Lisa, have you looked at the weather forecast for later today - wind, rain, possible thunder & lightning. Just think of all those fools who have decided to go out today, and might get caught in the piddlin' rain later on today, and probably haven't taken a coat or brolly with them. :D
    On the down side - you may end up having to go home in the rain. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    just think of all the things you'll be able to buy with your wages :D

:( I'm stuck inside today! I have an exam on Tuesday i really need to revise for and an assignment due in on Wednesday that i'm barely half way through! :banghead: So no sunshine for me! :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    wind, rain, possible thunder & lightning

Is damn hot in my garden though! Have had to come inside it's so hot out there, am getting a good tan though ;)

Not that I wanna rub it in or anything LSS! :p(I can be smug I've had to sit in an office all week while it's been sunny!)
  • Options
    lisa you have missed nothing, its been that hot I have done nothing all day apart from laze in the sun all day, drinking wine and eating ;)
  • Options
    you should all think yourself lucky... i work nights so i have to sleep through the day.... today is the first time this week i have been able to go outside in the sun and that was only for a couple of hours!
  • Options
    i have to work tomorow, it gets baking in the hairdressers in summer when you've got the heat and the sweaty bodies and the hairdryers yuk!