Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

is Davina McCall pregnant?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i was watching big brother earlier and i noticed that she looked like she had a bump, is she having another baby?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: is Davina McCall pregnant?
    Originally posted by shit_happenz
    i was watching big brother earlier and i noticed that she looked like she had a bump, is she having another baby?
    Yes she is, not very upto date with your celebrity gossip now are ya :p
    Is it just me, or has she been pregnant for every series of Big Brother?
    Anyone know when she is due? Is she due to pop during this series or will it be later in the year? she looks quite well on...
    I wonder how big her family is now
    Originally posted by Ants
    Is it just me, or has she been pregnant for every series of Big Brother?
    Nah only one other series, Big Brother 2 I think, she's only got one little girl.
    I like Davina dont get me wrong but it does seem like she could be having a big family.
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    I like Davina dont get me wrong but it does seem like she could be having a big family.

And where's your point? :eek2: :confused:

What's wrong with having a big family? She's definitely got the money to support it!
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    And where's your point? :eek2: :confused:
    Just what I was gonna say!
    Originally posted by JonBoi
    Anyone know when she is due? Is she due to pop during this series or will it be later in the year? she looks quite well on...

I think she's 6 months gone. Kate Lawler(ugh) is her stand-in if she is rushed to hospital
    Originally posted by Agrofrog
    I think she's 6 months gone. Kate Lawler(ugh) is her stand-in if she is rushed to hospital

Really??????
    :rolleyes:

Im losing interest in big bro this year big time. Starting to get sick of Davina McCall too, she seems to be EVERYWHERE lately.
    Half of the big bro people dont have the talent to be presenters etc. They cant realy on their "i was in big bro" status for ever. Its starting to annoy me.
    Originally posted by Agrofrog

UUUuugh indeed. Good god no. Not Kate Lawler. She would be so shit presenting it. I do regret now voting for her to win last year. Maybe someone like Paul O'Grady, he would give this years pack of wannabee's the grilling they deserve on coming out of the house....:naughty:
    yer she always seems to be pregnant!