Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

3 Some

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
BEEN ASKED TO JOIN THREE SOME BY MALE FRIEND UNSURE, ANY ONE TRIED AND ENJOYED.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Never tried it, but wouldn't be averse to - probably only with people I didn't know too well though, I'd be too embarassed afterwards otherwise! :blush:

I'd advise you just to make sure you trust the guy and whoever else you'd do it with, and not be pushed into it unwillingly just because he wants you to. Other than that, have fun ;)
    Also, do a search of these boards - top right hand corner, grey button, second from right. There have been a few threads about threesomes before where you'll find more information/opinions/advice etc :)
    Tell him you'll do it if the other person is Male...that might get a reaction,

I think its pants and you don't sound sure so I wouldn't do it if I were you.
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Never tried it, but wouldn't be averse to - probably only with people I didn't know too well though, I'd be too embarassed afterwards otherwise! :blush:

I'd advise you just to make sure you trust the guy and whoever else you'd do it with, and not be pushed into it unwillingly just because he wants you to. Other than that, have fun ;)

Thanks for the advice, yes I do trust the block. We are both interested but as you said it would have to be a person we did not know.
    Go for it! Worth trying everything at least once-

If you never try it its something you live to regret and if you dont like it, it stops there but at least you tried it!

:thumb:
    go for it..

theyre fun!
    I had one with my boyfriend and his friend...I was really nervous going into it, but I was curious, so I tried it and I really liked it. There's another friend of his that he's asked me about and I've agreed, so I may be doing it again soon. ;)
    I would sleep next to two guys but not do anything
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    I would sleep next to two guys but not do anything

So would most 9 year old kids.
    I'd love to try a couple of threesomes. Both MFF and MMF, just for the experience. However, I don't think I would be comfortable with someone I knew well. I'd prefer it to be a strangers, or someone I don't know that well.

If you feel confident about it, and don't think that any of you are going to suffer from jelousy, or have other problems with it afterwards, then go for it! :)
    There are plenty of stories of ruined relationships due to threesomes though. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
    The ONLY 3some I would ever have would consist of MFF (the male being me of course).
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    So would most 9 year old kids.
    Now now, Lacy! :rolleyes:

Saucer of milk, table 2...
    well on second thoughts it would depend who the males were
    If you're doing a FFM, you'll have to be kinda bisexual, or at least not afraid of touching another girl if you really want to enjoy it.

It's like if you're in a MMF and one of the guys if really straight, he'd just spend the whole time tryingt o avoid looking and touching the other guy's dick.
    I like the idea of a threesome, but I would hate to have anyone else touch my guy. So if I wasn't in a relationship i would do it.
    I would say go for it if you're not in a relationship.
    If you are in one, there's going to be issues afterwards (since sex is not just sex anymore when you're in a relationship, there's emotional involvement).