Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hmm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I keep haveing these little dizzy spells which make me go really dizzy for a few seconds or it seems that everything it tilted to one side and that lasts a while. I don't eat in the morning but if I do it's junk food. I'm not sure if I should eat more or what?

Comments

• Options
    Try eating breakfast, it really does help! :)
  • Options
    IT COULD BE LOW BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS IF YOUR NOT EATING BREAKFAST, I KNOW THAT FROM BEING DIABETIC BUT IT COULD ALSO BE AN INNER EAR INFECTION COS I HAD ONE AND I WAS DIZZY WHEN I GOT UP. JUST A SUGGESTION, GO SEE URE DOC OR TRY EATING BREAKFAST. :)
  • Options
    WHOA WEE WUMAN!!! stop shouting!

how long have they been going on??? Maybe you're standing up too quickly or something? I often do that and have to stand still for about a minute in order for me head to get straight again. I think its to do with all the blood rushing to your head and blinding you or something!!?!

But yeh, breakfast will help, especially if these headaches are only in the morning. If you're really worried you should get it checked out though.
  • Options
    Sounds like an ear infection dude...See my post..EAR INFECTION...Got see ur Doc tho dude give u some pills.
  • Options
    try eating a really healthy breakfast and seeing if you feel better
  • Options
    Try eating a proper breakfast in the morning, it really is the most important meal of the day, and go see your GP if this dizziness continues. If you are worried you can always try ringing:

NHS Direct
    Advice and information on all health-related issues.
    Telephone: 0845 46 47

Susie :)