Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Queen Adreena!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Okay, so in the early 90's, one of my all-time favorite bands was Daisy Chainsaw, but I never heard of them again after Eleventeen. Now I've discovered that they've reincarnated themselves as Queen Adreena. Their releases are strictly UK though, so I can't seem to find anything on them here on this side of the pond. So, can anyone here fill me in on these guys? How big are they in the UK? I think I'm going to try special ordering their disks (when I have the cash), but I wanna know how much work I'll have to do to start a Queen Adreena movement in Canada. ha ha!

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Queen Adreena!!!

Queen Adreena pretty much suck ass. They have released about 2 songs over here and they never done very well at all. However, they have just landed on support slot on Marilyn Manson's tour, which i am going to on monday, and i am very pissed off 'cos they are supporting. :(
    Really?? So what's so wrong with them??? Did you ever hear Daisy Chainsaw? They ruled back then. I suppose it happens to the best of 'em. But then, you're into Marylin Manson, so perhaps out tastes are bit different anyway. By the way, what do you mean by "supporting"? Does that mean they're the openning band?
    The music was just so shit, and her vocals pissed me off on the song 'Prety Like Drugs'. I have never heard of Daisy Chainsaw, and if they sound like Queen Adreena then i wouldn't want to :p

And yes, supporting means they are opening for Manson.
    Okay, but like, so is there anyone out there who LIKES Queen Adreena? I really dig the samples on their website. Probably a good sign for them if they get to open for MM. Perhaps a new wave of success is in the mix for them...
    Well I'd say I kinda like em, well maybe not like, but they're ok. They're not incredibly popular or anything but they have their following.