Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Get your wet nose out of my crotch.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Festival paranoia has started already, sniffer dogs at homelands?

For all those that will be taking anything in, you might want to read this

Sniff it slaaaag

What would you do with yours ?

Deep heat on the shorts?
Up the bum ?

Any ideas?

(obviously I dont take drugs I am asking for a friend!)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Get your wet nose out of my crotch.
    Originally posted by Crazyredeyes
    Up the bum ?

i didnt know you was that way inclinde burt
    They have been threatening this every year of that festival and I've never heard of it being strict.

However if you are going its always best to hide things well, either you could baggie up your stuff and make sure its water proof then put a bag round it and fill that with perfume. Either that or put the bag at the bottom of a shampoo/whatever bottle, that way the smell shouldnt get out.

But hey, if you get busted I didnt say nuffin.
    my favourite tactic is not to wash your feet or change your socks for a week, (works especially well in the summer), then hide drugs in your shoes........ lol
    Just hide it in ur sock depending on how much and what drug?Or just take it before you get in and have a small top-up later on in the evening.
    my worst experience was about a year ago i woke on a beach in ibiza without knowing who was all that person in my apt, i was so drug out that i could'nt remember that i had a party at my house for summer but anyways thank god a friend left a cam recording half of the party that how i knew what happen
    Well it wasnt a problem, but there were dogs on every gate, everyone in single file past the dogs.

But hey we got in. The girls popped them up their faffoonallies and mine were wedged between the old fella and his two mates. Then a good spraying of hugo boss on the shorts, leaving me full of drugs and with the sweetest smelling balls in homelands.

There were 35,000 that attended and 15 arrests for drugs, you know at least 25,000 must have taken drugs in :eek:

:crazyeyes
    Well done,25 000 is alot of people on drugs at one given festival.Is this going to be for all festivals over the summer or just the major dance events?
    The whole thing is for show anyway, do you really think the local police want to arrest 25,000 people for a few beans? They'd never do it, never.

They are there to catch dealers and to stop trouble, thats all.