Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boobs measured....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Ooo, I can see another job creation opportunity. Boob holder-upper! :naughty:
    The boob in the way issue is one of the things I don't like about larger boobs. That sort of sag/drop/baggy thing.

Mr_Wobble ;)

I'm a 32F. Mine don't get in way or anything :p I've actually been told my the regional bra-fitter that I look like I've had a boob job because, they look alright I suppose!?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    I'm a 32F. Mine don't get in way or anything :p I've actually been told my the regional bra-fitter that I look like I've had a boob job because, they look alright I suppose!?!

Do you get money off cause you work in a bra shop? I can rarely find anything within my price range, because I'm poor and have no job, and am a 32DD. It's hard enough finding anything, let alone something cheap :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    Do you get money off cause you work in a bra shop? I can rarely find anything within my price range, because I'm poor and have no job, and am a 32DD. It's hard enough finding anything, let alone something cheap :(

Well, I get staff discount which is 15% for me (I'm a Sunday girl :p) Hmm, your size isn't like massively popular, so I know what you mean about finding cheaper bras - 32DD's are like Wonderbra and Gossard and they're like £20+.

Be careful how it fits - but if you're stuck for dosh, try on a 34D. It should fit very similar to a 32DD if not the same - and it's a popular size, so bras are easier to find and are cheaper.

Best bet is to go and get measured, and tell the bra-fitter your problem about price and size - they'll do their best to help you :D