Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Jail

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How many people have been to jail for anything to do with drugs or even warned or a fine or anything?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A friend of mine got a caution after being caught with a pill.

On a seperate charge I was once held in the oldest holding cells in the UK, just before they were closed. It wasnt a drugs charge though.
    How could i forget,Barcelona.Me and a friend had coming out of the square where all the drugs were bought mostly,the police seen us and we headed to an Internet Cafe,the police followed us and started questioning us and asked did we have any drugs?They then searched us,i had nothing but my friend had a tiny lump of pollen,enough for 1 joint or so,but the police just took him outside of the shop and give him the lump back and walked off.They probably only done this because it was such a small lump but who knows what they would have done if it was any bigger or a different drug,maybe nothing again.
    Got caught with somewhere around 8-11 pills on me (can't really remember I was out of my tree), and didn't even get a caution - just took 'em and the tin and that was it, never heard from them since.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Got caught a few years ago going into Homelands with 8 pills and nice chunk of hash. Got taken back to the station in Winchester and they asked me who my dealer was. I said I bought them off some big black bloke outside the event and they let me off with a a caution. I did however have to find my own way back to the event.
    Weekender Offender