Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who's your lesbian love match?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.icircle.com/Quiz/QuizIntroduction.asp?QuizID=159&ChannelRef=SEX&linkfrom=sex&link=main1_also1

Your fantasy lesbian love match is... Gwen Stefani

There’s no doubt that Gwen would be your ideal lesbian lover – because you admire her energy, her dancing skills and the fact that she looks so damn sexy. You’d like the idea of going clubbing with her – clearing the dancefloor as the two of you demonstrate a well co-ordinated sexy routine, before bounding off to the next party.

So what does this say about you? You like a partner who’s open to new experiences (in life, as well as in love), who’s keen to experiment, and is always coming up with ideas to keep your relationship fresh and exciting. Still, it’s important that you take some time to relax, and recognise when to slow down a bit just as you always know when to step up a gear.

Other girls you’d go for: Britney Spears, Holly Valance, Denise Van Outen. Or if it’s just the ‘blonde punk’ thing: Deborah Harry.

:eek2:

Comments

• Options
    Gwen Stefani

There’s no doubt that Gwen would be your ideal lesbian lover – because you admire her energy, her dancing skills and the fact that she looks so damn sexy. You’d like the idea of going clubbing with her – clearing the dancefloor as the two of you demonstrate a well co-ordinated sexy routine, before bounding off to the next party.

So what does this say about you? You like a partner who’s open to new experiences (in life, as well as in love), who’s keen to experiment, and is always coming up with ideas to keep your relationship fresh and exciting. Still, it’s important that you take some time to relax, and recognise when to slow down a bit just as you always know when to step up a gear.

Other girls you’d go for: Britney Spears, Holly Valance, Denise Van Outen. Or if it’s just the ‘blonde punk’ thing: Deborah Harry.

Well it didn't say straight men can't do the quiz! :D
  • Options
    Mine's Angelina Jolie! Ooh lil_minx'll be jealous! :p

I'm happy, Angelina's really pretty :)
  • Options
    Re: Who's your lesbian love match?
    Originally posted by Faith

I got that too!
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Looks like Gwen's a popular laydee then ;)
  • Options
    Your fantasy lesbian love match is... Angelina Jolie

You’re not alone here: the gorgeous Tomb Raider star recently topped a poll of female celebs straight women would most like to sleep with. But is it just her undeniable beauty that catches your eye – or are you attracted to the intense, vulnerable and, let’s face it, slightly weird aspects of Angelina?

So what does this say about you? Chances are that although you’re attracted by stunning looks, you also search for something more before you fall in love. You want to be completely bowled over by your lover and your relationships are often full-on right from day one. You like mystery and adventure, but you’re a true romantic at heart. Our advice? Try lightening up a little – sometimes it does you good to have some no-strings-attached fun!

Other girls you’d go for: Catherine Zeta Jones, Nicole Kidman, Sadie Frost. Or if it’s just the ‘big lips’ thing: Leslie Ash!
  • Options
    I got Angelina too... wouldn't mind but I think I'd prefer Gwen.
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Mine's Angelina Jolie! Ooh lil_minx'll be jealous! :p

I'm happy, Angelina's really pretty :)

hehe.. i am jealous, maybe we could share her ;) cus i got the sexy angelina jolie too :) that quiz tells the truth... :D

....if only i was her fantasy lesbian match *sigh*
  • Options
    hehe i got j-lo
  • Options
    Gwen :cool:
  • Options

• Options
    I got Angelina Jolie as my lesbian love match. . .which is a little scary considering I was once told I look a bit like her. . .ew.
  • Options
    I got Gwen too.
  • Options
    Gwen too
  • Options
    Your fantasy lesbian love match is... Angelina Jolie!!!!

cool:) :)

kitten !!
  • Options
    Angelina Jolie :yum: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Your fantasy lesbian love match is... Gwen Stefani :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by **grunge gurl**
    Your fantasy lesbian love match is... Gwen Stefani :)
    And mine :yeees:
  • Options
    Gwen
  • Options
    gwen. DRYYYYYYYYYYY!
  • Options
    Your fantasy lesbian love match is... Angelina Jolie

:p
  • Options
    yup, i'll join ms. jolie's queue.
  • Options

Ahh, I love being so different! lol
  • Options
    Gwen again... Are there only two women on that thing?? :confused:
  • Options
    Gwen Stefani aswell:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Your fantasy lesbian love match is... Geri Halliwell

It could be her previous experience in this kind of thing. It could be her ability to contort her body into wild and wonderful shapes. Or it could just be the idea of making a pampered pooch jealous. But whatever the reason, your answers suggest that the former Ms Spice is the female celeb you’d most like to have a fling with.

So what does this say about you? You’re very body-conscious and obsessive about what you (and others) eat. But if you can lose your inhibitions in the bedroom, you’re a sensitive and athletic lover. However, you tend to fall in and out of love very quickly and can be a little too intense when you should be having fun.

bluddy excellent:no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    Your fantasy lesbian love match is... Geri Halliwell

rolmfao
    Um lick that ginger puss:yum:
  • Options
    Pah i got Gwen as well, she's really not my type of lady, though no denying she's pretty.
  • Options
    I got Jordan
    I'm a little concerned :eek2:
  • Options
    Gwen