Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is she embarressed?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My g/f!
Been EXTREMELY close for like 7 months...
Known each other for about a year
Been OFFICAILLY going out about 3 months
Well..

She only ever takes her bra off when she lays down!
She'll never take it off when she's sitting up or on top, and i really wish she wud!
Whenever i ask her to take it off, she says no, and only if she lies down!

I told a friend and he said his g/f is the same!

My g/f has the most gorgeous body, and alot of girls wud be and are majorly jealous of her.... she has D cup tits....

And i have seen them out before and they are pert and perfect.. i have told her this... but she just wont do anything

really doesn't bother me, but wud like her to just let them free! lol

We;re soo confident with each other, and we've fully explored each others body..so...
umm

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm maybe she thinks she's got saggy boobs? :confused:

Strange.

All you can do is keep telling her how perfect and beautiful they are, and hope that she takes it to heart and relaxes a little more :)
    That's a little weird although I suppose I can see where she's coming from... I have fairly big boobs and it does have a bit of a 'timbeeeeerrrr' effect when the bra comes off. Don't think I'd get that embarrassed though!

Try taking it off for her? (Obviously not if she says no - that's rape). Otherwise just give her time, I'm sure she'll get more comfortable with it eventually.
    Just give her time and tell her how nice they are etc and after a bit of time, she'll get more confident.
    Yes, she is. Lot of girls get like this. Get her to open up about her what she dislike about her body and her fears etc.

Then reassure her that you find her beautiful, sexy, fuckable etc.
    Could be that she has one breast a bit larger than the other one, and this isnt noticeable when lying flat, but it is when she's sitting up.

It could be a really big deal to her, but in truth it could be barely noticeable to you. Anyways, if its this or anything else, just do what grunge gurl said: compliment her, build up her confidence.

:)
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    I have fairly big boobs and it does have a bit of a 'timbeeeeerrrr' effect when the bra comes off.
    That's why I personally preffer smaller neater boobs. But, at the end of the day, boobs are boobs! :cool:

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Maybe she just feels self-conscious when up top or sat up. Maybe she feels more secure and a bit more hidden when lying down, sort of like the lights on lights off thing.

Just do what everyone else has suggested and flatter her and make her realise that you think she looks gorgeous when sat on top etc.
  • White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    boobs are great :D

sorry, don't have anything valuable to add to the conversation....
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    Try taking it off for her? (Obviously not if she says no - that's rape).

LMAO! Sorry that made he howl..that's soo wrong LMAO!
    Originally posted by Harmless
    fuckable etc.

That is so not a compliment!:p
    ask her why she seems uncomfortable with doing things that way
    when shes not looking, take a pair of scissors to all her bras! then she'll have to 'set them free' :eek:
    She's probably somehow got into its head that she has saggy boobs. I've got quite big boobs as well and I used to be quite self conscious as if they're larger then they won't exactly be the most pert looking things especially compared to smaller cups(unless of course they're fake). Compliment her on them and try and reassure her that she looks great and you don't care as you think she and they are fantastic.