Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

My girlfriends orgasm!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
She never orgasm's from sex..

But when i go down on her, i can make her orgasm!
When this happens, she can't stay still and her legs shake like hell!!!!

Then boom! She's cums and goes bright red!

:D

Makes me feel good that I can make her orgasm, and can see obviousl signs she isn't faking it! :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: My girlfriends orgasm!
    Originally posted by SexGodNoMore
    she can't stay still and her legs shake like hell!!!!

Then boom! She's cums and goes bright red!

sounds like me:naughty:
    That's nice. Was there a point to this post?

Oh, I see... to show off! :p :rolleyes:
    I'm sure your girlfriend will be thrilled to find a description of the way she orgasms floating around the internet :rolleyes:
    When my girlfriend 'orgasms' she says it basically makes her shudder, and it feels nice... There's no screaming the house down or shaking uncontrollably. We're both unexperienced apart from eachother, so I'm unsure if it's an orgasm or not. She doesn't come, but then she also has to rest because it becomes to sensitive to touch (I only ever stimulate the vulva). I dunno whether she's orgasming or not, and neither does she, so any help would be nice. Also, we've tried going 'inside' but she says it hurts, I don't do it hard or fast or anything, and she's always very wet, so I was wondering if anyone knew what the problem could be?

We're both virgins by the way. This is all mutual masturbation stuff.

Thanks.
    Um... Congratulations?
    Originally posted by perfectsonnet
    When my girlfriend 'orgasms' she says it basically makes her shudder, and it feels nice... There's no screaming the house down or shaking uncontrollably. We're both unexperienced apart from eachother, so I'm unsure if it's an orgasm or not. She doesn't come, but then she also has to rest because it becomes to sensitive to touch (I only ever stimulate the vulva). I dunno whether she's orgasming or not, and neither does she, so any help would be nice. Also, we've tried going 'inside' but she says it hurts, I don't do it hard or fast or anything, and she's always very wet, so I was wondering if anyone knew what the problem could be?
    We're both virgins by the way.
    Probably is an orgasm. Not everyone screams the house down or shakes uncontrollably. Being tender after orgasm is fairly normal. Going inside might hurt a bit the first time, but it should feel good as well. Take it very slowly, and just use one finger at first. Work your way up over quite a while. And don't try to force it, if she says she wants you to stop or she doesn't like it, stop.
    Originally posted by Me_and
    Probably is an orgasm. Not everyone screams the house down or shakes uncontrollably. Being tender after orgasm is fairly normal. Going inside might hurt a bit the first time, but it should feel good as well. Take it very slowly, and just use one finger at first. Work your way up over quite a while. And don't try to force it, if she says she wants you to stop or she doesn't like it, stop.

Cool, thanks. Never fear, of course I'd stop. Basically, sounds like we're doing what you said, which is good to know. I just want her to enjoy herself as much as possible, so y'know, I'm not planning to rush anything.