Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Being single . . .

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Since I've been single & everybody has found out loadsa lads that I haven't seen or spoken to are texting me, I seem to get chatted up more etc etc :D It's great . . . but when I used to know these lads & fancy the arse's off them, they neevr paid much attension rather than some mild flirting :rolleyes: Anybody else found that when people first start to find out that your single?!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I seem to get it the other way round TBH. Whenever I'm single not many seem to be interested (must be the "I'm single and need a fuck" tattoo I have on my head :p ) but as soon as I'm in a relationship the women start sniffing. You'se must detect some kinda hormone that stick to the 'taken-man'.
    whenever i've split up from my boyf, there always seemed to be a big line of his friends willing to take his place....crazy
    Originally posted by candy
    whenever i've split up from my boyf, there always seemed to be a big line of his friends willing to take his place....crazy

Yeah . . . I have recieved texts from 2 of his best mates & also his brother!!! :eek2: His brother has liked me since I was about 13 though! Bless him :p

Bless ya Ninjamaster :)
    i have the same thing as ninjaman its a pain i tell ya... a curse!
    EH?

Eh? To be honest, do you not find that a bit weird?!

I would NEVER even *think* of putting the moves on a friends ex- even if they had been split for a long time!!! Kind of "Forbidden fruit" situation!

Basically too many emotions involved for them... Or am I just getting old?!

Hmmmmmm... :eek2:
    I agree Angel :yes: its wrong isn't it?!!!
    Aye!

Too right!

If I split with a lass and one (or more!) of my friends did the slinky and tried 'moving in' on her, he would be in for a bit of a roasting! Fair enough, the argument could stand that she is single, but that is not the principle, is it?! It would seem like my friends had ulterior motives and could have possibly been undermining the relationship which would lead me to question the validity of their friendship!!

On another note, I tend to find that I get loads of attention when I start seeing a girly for the first few weeks, and then it settles back down to normal!

What I hate is when you start seeing somebody and then the person you have had a crush on for ages tells you they like you! Am 24 next month and it still confuses the hell out of me why that happens!?!?! :eek:

Ne'er mind, eh? ;) Prefer being single myself! More freedom and BOY do I enjoy it! :D
    Originally posted by Samael
    i have the same thing as ninjaman its a pain i tell ya... a curse!

Me 2. Fucking bitches know you have a gf and think it's the perfect time to tell you that they fancy you.

Oh wait, I was single two weeks ago. Why not fancy me then?

Cos you didn't have a girlfriend then did you, stupid!:rolleyes:

*That hasn't happened in a long while, but when it does It's a pain in the ass*

Stupid illogical women:p
    its so true...... and when you are single its sooooo damn hard to find someone then all of a sudden its like masses and masses uncontolable hoardes of women.....

im dreaming again aint i? lol
    Being single is great isn't it?!! I might not be for long though :nervous: Who knows though :chin:

Ooooh yeah I hate it when just as you get a girl/boyfriend a crush tells you how you feel!! Aaaaargh :mad: Talk about wrong timing hey!!
    Originally posted by Samael
    its so true...... and when you are single its sooooo damn hard to find someone then all of a sudden its like masses and masses uncontolable hoardes of women.....

im dreaming again aint i? lol

You'd better be bloody dreaming I can't fight off all of 'em!:nervous:
    Yeah it's usually the way. After I broke up with my boyfriend I had a queue of blokes to choose from, some of them just mates who I'd never knew thought of me in that way at all!
    Anyway all I wanted was a bit of fun whereas most of them seemed to want a relationship. Luckily I stayed away from the ones who are friends..wouldn't want to get involved really.
    I'm liking being single!! For the first time in years I have a few 'options' and it's fab to be able to just sit back and enjoy having a few different blokies after you ;):D