Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

nutmeg..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
read you guys talking about nutmeg saying that its not a great idea, i dont know too much about it -other than it being trippy as fuck, so whats the bad sides? how dangerous is it? what happens on an od?...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its on a sticky or something on here already, I have never tried and really cant be arsed with it.

Get a mushroom growing kit instead :D:crazyeyes
    ma fella grew them, didnt buy the kit got the spores in a syringe from a head shop, and got all the other stuff from random places, works out cheaper...

the mushroom growing thing confused me!.. interesting tho, checkin up on them and stuff the ugly fuckers! :)
    in prison kitchens nutmeg is kept under lock and key. in borstal i got to try some. after laying on my bunk for friggin hours i eventualy saw some blue triangles floating around the room. they could have been halucinations derived from my desperation for something to happen considering the risk that was involved obtaining the stuff! it tastes foul and burns your mouth and stomach. if it was realy good you'd be able to buy it from your dealer.
    Nutmeg is something that if you do it, you'll only ever do it once. You have to eat it which tastes like shite, and it takes about 4hrs before you start coming up. Its a very strange spaced out high thats quite difficult to describe, but your ultimately left with extreme lethargy that lasts around 48hrs....

Apparently there is a substance that it contains that is thought to be carcinogenic and also causes damage to liver, though so does drinking and smoking. Personally i wouldn't recommend doing it, its quite nasty!
    im really surprised by your replies... i only know of one person whos tried nutmeg, who said he had to chase it with a bottle of lemoande to try and make it go down-and it wasnt nice, but he said hed do it again.

but, he is a sick head, and id be much more inclined to trust your judgement than his!

thx 4 the replies guys.
    Originally posted by sarahisgreat
    you could try erowid, theres loads of stuff about it on there

oh yeah, so there is!

cheers
    I've actualy heard that nutmeg shouldnt be classed as a trip really, yes it makes you see things but thats becuase tripping is a side effect of you being poisoned by it. Not really a wise idea I would suspect.

Oh someone mentioned erowid, tick...tick...tick...

"There is some great information about everything on thesites wonderful pages"