Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

glasses on or glasses off?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was wondering ealier today if when people who wear glasses all the time keep them on when they're having sex. I mean, wouldn't they get in the way and stuff? But if you took them off wouldn't it matter? :confused:

The things I think of when I'm revising...

Comments

• Options
    I take mine off.

I can still see with them off :p
  • Options
    Glasses off, otherwise they might become damaged! :eek: ...Or severely steamed up at the very least. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I usually take them off, the exceptions usually being when having sex in a place other than in bed and if it's a quickie. :D:naughty:

I can still see without my glasses, things are just slightly blurry and I can't read anything unless it's close up, but I don't need to be reading when I'm having sex. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by *hellie*
    but I don't need to be reading when I'm having sex. :p
    ....unless it happens to be interesting tattoos, in interesting places! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Glasses off - either because I'm in bed, or I'm wearing my contact lenses :p
  • Options
    glasses would be off contacts in
  • Options
    I dont wear glasses, but the smart ones, on guys, the ones I like...mmmm. Keep them on! :p
  • Options
    glasses off.....they'd get smashed into my face and i hate it when that happens. and what do you need to be seeing? just some bloke, lol.
  • Options
    Definately off. Even for kissing they get in the way. And they scratch. . .I mean you don't want to do any serious damage. Espeically if your looking for a repeat performance!
  • Options
    defentley glasses off as they don't help when going down on a girl
  • Options
    Originally posted by nike boots
    defentley glasses off as they don't help when going down on a girl

Grasshopper say "Frames in female pubes make for a non-repeat"

I take mine off. I only need mine for distance and I'm def up close by the time it comes to taking them off :naughty:
  • Options
    glasses off! although i dont mind if he keeps his on, doesnt bother me, i quite like them, but they usually come off.
  • Options
    I have never been with anybody with glasses :( I wear contacts though . . . but Ive never wore glasses!
  • Options
    yeah i hate even cuddling with my glasses on! so annoying! my eye sight is pretty bad though so it can all be a bit of a blur sometimes:D :naughty:

completely random but i usually get drunk wearing contacts, but if im wearing glasses and getting drunk i feel so much less stable!! very weird!
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

I take mine off. I only need mine for distance and I'm def up close by the time it comes to taking them off :naughty:

Unless your penis is huge..........
  • Options
    Lol!!

As a glasses wearere who is as blind asa bat without, I'd say generally they stay on unless I'm in a bed. Well I don't wanna accidently lie/tred on them.

Does anyone else get irratated when they get messy due to cuddling/kissing someone and they get all greasey or dirty? No just me then.... (major annoyance of mine is dirty specs!!)
  • Options
    hey yeh its really annoying when ur hugging wi glasses on n its not just u mine get all dirty if the get pushed bk in2 my face-OW!!!n glassing clinking off each other aint exactly romantic.i usually take mine off even 4 kissing n stuff iv got bad eyesight but as ppl hv said what do u really need 2 c.both me n my guy wear them n we both take them off.:D they get in the way n it seems all :rolleyes: awww then wer sooo close 2 focus lol. must read weird i no 4 all those 20/20 ppl lol.:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    I dont wear glasses, but the smart ones, on guys, the ones I like...mmmm. Keep them on! :p

I love my bf in his glasses, they're really thin framed and its just something about them!They are really sexy! He takes them off if we are having a 'rough and tumble' session but if its a lovey dovey one then he keeps them on for me