Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are shootys?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know it's something to do with dope but my mate wrote that "i got stoned with my mates shootys which he creamed up so well". Eh? Shootys? Creamed? What's that all about then?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :confused:

if i was a skeptic id say that they were made up terms.... :p

but im not, so i wont ;)

iv def never heard those terms!!!
    Round my neck o' t'woods, a shotty is a shotgun - basically a plastic coke bottle with a hole for the spliff to go in, and a rushhole on the other side. Toke through the top until desired amount of smoke is achieved, take spliff out and inhale!
    Creamed is where it is really full of smoke, so much so that it doesn't look like smoke but more like a creamy milk. Hence creamed or mothers milk.

Ban the shotguns. Eurgh.
    shotties boys shotties

ahh nothing like a good shotty, thats how to get wasted quickly and cheaply, back in the old days when you smoked solid because you didnt know any better, solid shotties are the epitomy of the meaning 'harsh'.

Mike
    I remember we always use to smoke joints in the bottle(shotgun),did like it cuz it got u stoned quickly but dont do that anymore,just a pipe and normal joint for me.
    ahhh shotguns...

reminds me of my days as a 14 year old with a pack of soverign, an 8/th hash and nothing better to do than sit in alley ways with my mates getting stoned and pissed with a bottle of white lightening, causing trouble to anyone who walked by. :p

thinking about it now, i do miss those days!