Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Cannabis Law

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So July 2003 is near here and this means that Cannabis is to be downgraded to Class C,but when exactly is this law going 2 be announced to all for sure that the law is in order now?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Cannabis Law
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    So July 2003 is near here and this means that Cannabis is to be downgraded to Class C,but when exactly is this law going 2 be announced to all for sure that the law is in order now?
    does anyone actualy care?
    Re: Re: Cannabis Law
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

:no:

I shall just carry on as usual :D
    Re: Re: Cannabis Law

Bet the poor fucker who gets caught with 3 kilos - individually wrapped in 1/8th's does.
    Re: Re: Re: Cannabis Law
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Bet the poor fucker who gets caught with 3 kilos - individually wrapped in 1/8th's does.
    well it's only ilegal when you get caught.and the guy with the kilos is still ilegal.
    Exactly,nobody cares only the guy with the 3kilos,but i just wanted 2 know whenever the law was going to come into full working order,but the best things in life are illegal.
    maybe three kilos of class c instead of b entitle you to a fluffy pillow in jail.
    the poor bastard with 3 kilos will be worse off after the new law comes in, cos dealers will have more severe sentences i.e. 3 to 14 years instead of whatever it is now......well you'd be pretty foolish to get caught with 3 kilos....and like mr roll says its not illegal if you dont get caught.:)

Mike
    What will be the maximum quantity allowed to classify as personal use?
    Im not sure but i would say about a quarter/half ounce,hopefully more but in Canada it may be allowed to carry 1.1oz for personal possesion,if only here was like that.
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Cannabis Law
    well it's only ilegal when you get caught.and the guy with the kilos is still ilegal.

:confused:
    its still illegal whether your caught or not???

the law was meant to change in July ish but because of the war in Iraq it means it will probably be Sept-Dec time.
    not that it makes any real difference because its still illegal

In Australia I think they have just changed speed from B to A