Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do I tell him?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hihi
Ok, go easy on me, it's my first post! :D I've been reading the threads for ages but figured its time i join in......

My question goes out mainly to guys.... but girls as well......

Do you think it is important to tell the first person you have sex with that you are a virgin?

I am kinda getting to know this guy at the moment, and it seems a relationship is likely..... I have no doubt that when the time is right i will want to sleep with him..... I'm 18.... and i havent had sex before, not because i didnt want to, but because it just never happened......
so..... do i need to tell my new guy im a virgin? Girls.... if it were you would you tell? and guys...... would you want to know?

*The little one*:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes, I would tell them. Only because they'll be more considerate of your feelings!
    Being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed about. Let him know you are a virgin so that he can ensure you have a good experience.
    nowt to be ashamed of if u r, im a virgin :D
    Originally posted by solid_L
    nowt to be ashamed of if u r, im a virgin :D

or was it virgo :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes
    I think if you do get to the point in your relationship where you want to sleep with him, you won't be worrying as much! Hopefully you'll have built up some trust and communication and you'll find it natural and easy to tell him :)

It's better if he knows, because he'll realise you're inexperienced and also there are no secrets between you so you can feel far more comfortable.
    Few things to think about here-

1) is ift its your first time it may hurt slightly or you may even bleed slightly (perfectly normal). Being broken in as such, he could figure it out from this

2) You may seem less experienced and very anxious and nervous so you may not know what to do or how to going about doing it. This is where you may want to tell him- he'll will be more gentle and accomadating.

3) Dont worry about being a virgin a lot og guys actuyally like the idea of breaking in a virgin and is not something to be ashamed about

I didnt tell my first partner I was a virgin- (I know its different for fellas) but pretty much knew what i was doing and everything beforehand I was confident in.

I wouldnt tell him directly- maybe if you are playing around and its getting heavy tell him or if you happen to be on the subject. Dont just blurt it out! And good fucking :thumb:
    Yea, i'd tell him. As this wud b contributing 2wards ur relationship it shows dat u r honest. Sex is over rated anyway!
    I disnt tell my first but he guessed anyway
    you don't have to but it might help
    You don't have to tell him. But if you think you might be tense, or worried, and therefore therefore overly tight, it might hurt, and therefore it may be a good idea to tell him. If you think you will be fine, then there's no real need to. If you haven't broken your hymen yet, then it may also be a good idea to warn him to go easy because of that.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    don't think that they'd be turned off by it. the guy i lost mine to was, as docter lurve said, turned on by it. they like going, bad joke coming up here, where no man has gone before. *groan*. but seriously...he'll help you and take it slow. if he didn't know and was just banging away at ya, believe me, it would hurt. well, it did me anyways....
    as they say, its puttin your flag on virgin territory :D :P but tel him and he'll attmept t make it better for you on your first go,not that he wouldnt be normally either but he'll try make it extra special
    I agree with everyone else just tell him, he wont mind.
    And there is nothin wrong with being a virgin, although im not a virgin im more ashamed of how i lost my virginity than if i still had it intact.
    Yeah tell him. If he's a decent guy then he#ll probably be flattered that you've decided to sleep with him nad besides it will make the vast majority of guys more considerate if its your first time.
    You should tell him 'cos he'll probably make it nicer for you.

I'm a virgin and DAMN PROUD!! :D
    THANKYOU!!!

Thankyou so much my lovelies........ It seems that every one is with the idea that its best to tell him........ so i will......... and i'll let you know how it goes!

Wish me luck!

*hugs n stuff*

*The lil one*
    Good luck, I'm sure he'll be happy you told him!
    Have fun ;)
    its nothing to b embaressed about in my book