Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girls/Guys- would you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    TempleOfDreams - i understand what your saying yes!! i never said i find other girls sexually attrative, i have a bf very much in love thank you very much.... !!!

i was just curious thats all:)

kitty xx
  • Options
    Originally posted by witch-kitten
    TempleOfDreams - i understand what your saying yes!! i never said i find other girls sexually attrative, i have a bf very much in love thank you very much.... !!!

i was just curious thats all:)

kitty xx

Eeeeeeee :( I didn't mean to offend anyone!
  • Options
    I would, if I was single. I'm a girl by the way.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    Eeeeeeee :( I didn't mean to offend anyone!

awwww ont panic!! you havnt i dont think, well u havnt offended me anyway!!!!

kitten xxxx
  • Options
    I would yes. :yes: Only, get me tipsy for dutch courage.
  • Options
    I'd say the whole 'women would' thing is mainly due to society. Society has a greater acceptence of girl on girl, and it is even fashionable. All the girl's magazines push women to experiment these days and to not be afraid of their sexuality, hence there's an increase in stuff like this. You don't get men's magazines promoting man on man stuff. I'm not saying girls are doing it because they all conform to what the media tells them, I'm just saying, it's more socially acceptable for girl on girl. If there was a big gay-male (and there may well be) surge in men's magazines and on TV then it'll even it out. It may all even be a side-effect of 'girl power'.

I'm sure a lot of boys will think 'No, it's nothing to do with society - I just wouldn't' but really you can't predict things like that. I daresay a large percentage of responses would change if society was different.

In my response, have done, didn't actually want to, regret it loads, but hey, I figure at least now I know what I don't want.