Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Holby City... please say someone watched it!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I missed it cause I had to go out... did anyone see it?? Please tell me what happened, I know something happened to Chrissy.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    i didnt watch it hun! :(

ive got rid of the signature tho if ur missing the hunter s thompson quote! :p
  • Options
    I watched it! And cried my eyes out - heres what happened.

Chrissie was having pains in her stomach, so Cath sent her to get checked by Mubbs (she was bleeding as well). She started to lose too much blood and endwed up having to have a C-Section (a month premature) (Owen was performing it, as her doctor wouldn't have made it in time).

So they performed the C-Section and her little girl wasnt breathing, so they had to resussitate(think thats spelt wrong) her, but it took over 20 minutes, so the poor wee thing was brain damaged - they found this out later, and so she wouldnt survive.:( They woke Chrissie who was in Intensive care through loss of blood, and it not clotting properly, so she could say goodbye and they turned the ventilator off.:crying: She rocked her baby, while she died, and then still held her.

In other news - Ed went to Maternity to see Chrissie - we dont know whose baby it is, Mubbs took Owens blood, but Owen ripped up the results.

Alex, met a man with Parkinsons, and a bunch of stuff happened with him - he started taking (self-prescribed) tablets, that should be taken when Parkinsons has fully developed (The man with Parkinsons took them - and they no longer worked for him - hit Alex hard that did).

I think thats it, or everything of importance. It was a very upsetting episode.:( But good in its own right.

Hope thats helps - and makes sense...
  • Options
    now THATS why i dont watch Holby city. They always have pregnancys going wrong and babies dying in every episode. I cant watch it, it always upsets me.
  • Options
    Thanks Silviena.
  • Options
    Was so sad! :(