Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A needs your help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok.

theres A

He went out with B, and still really likes B. He met C, and he likes her loads too. But neither of them like him like that... ATM he somehow got into a situation going out with D, but D 'loves' A and A doesn't want to hurt D. Also, E, good friend of B and D fancies A. A just wants B! He's so happy thinking about her, and then there's C he can dream about her all day.

Give A your advice...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tell them all to fuck off cus there 15 and love is shit and causes nothing but jealously, anger, pain and being fuckin confused

tell him go write a fucking song, then rip it up cus it won't fuckin fix the situation.
    B doesn't want A so A should forget B.

A doesn't like C 'Like that' and so A should forget C.

D really likes A but A doesn't feel the same about C so A should do the decent thing before it goes too far and tell D how he really feels.

A doesn't like E like that and getting her involved in the equation would just be A's attempt to hurt B to try to get her back (even though B doesn't really give a toss and would just like A to move on and stop fretting about B)

A should try to move on and find F - someone who loves him that he can love back. perhaps A should try to distance himself from B C D and E until A has sorted his head out!
    Originally posted by molo
    tell them all to fuck off cus there 15 and love is shit and causes nothing but jealously, anger, pain and being fuckin confused

tell him go write a fucking song, then rip it up cus it won't fuckin fix the situation.

dont be mean.
    Re: A needs your help!
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Give A your advice...

Decide who you do want , without hurting someone in the process :)
    Is D Adele? Don't do this to her!! :(

If you want my advice, A should forget all the girls because, in simple terms, A should like a girl, call her X, and X should like him back just as much. Easy, huh? Well, none of those situations are like that so none will work.

And A should definitely get out of the relationship with D soon, so as not to drag it out and eventually hurt her even more. Let her down gently, but tell the truth.
    Get a proper name.
    And also, forget all the girls. B and C aren't interested and will only hurt A. A will only hurt D. If A carries on with D he will also hurt E.

That's a lot of hurt letters of the alphabet. Don't do it.
    it's too much like algebraaaaa! *head explodes*
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    A should definitely get out of the relationship with D soon, so as not to drag it out and eventually hurt her even more. Let her down gently, but tell the truth.

Exactly. Especially forget about B. B has hurt A in the past, what makes A think that going out with B again will change anything?
    I think what you really need to do is differentiate A with respect to time and see what happens - try setting t to a few months.
    E = MC2
    You're right. A bit of general relativity is what we need here.
    What we require is girl F. Girl F is a girl whom A fancies and who fancies A back.

Girl F is clearly not Girl B, C, D or E.

Simple.
    I recommend just being FRIENDS with all of the women in your group, and broadening your horizons by meeting NEW women. Never forget that a great relationship will often develop from a solid friendship.

I also recommend that you neither worry so much about it nor analyse it all in so much depth, neither of which will do you any good whatsoever.
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    I also recommend that you neither worry so much about it nor analyse it all in so much depth, neither of which will do you any good whatsoever.

:thumb: Couldn't agree more! Listen to Mobily, Rich!
    hugs

one thing i've found out, it'll all sort itself out, none of us are gonna say go back to trying to get B cos she hurt you. also, do you really want D to feel as bad as B made you feel, dont string her along, sounds like you should go for C if she likes you too.

hope this helped, drop me a pm if it doesnt work out, will be happy to lend an ear
    Yea I really like C, but I don't think I have a chance with her because she doesn't feel the same way. The thing is, I need to find a girl F who does not know B, D or E, because they are just going to get hurt kinda. And things are back on good terms with B now, I do have some kind of feelings for her, but she doesn't return them, but she does understand I have feelings for her so she's being sympathetic.

Anyways yes I am going to break up with D, it's a shame, I mean I really did like her but then 2 or 3 days into the relationship I realised it wasn't the same as what I had with B, and I really wanted what I had with B...

But C... she makes me smile :)
    I apologise in advance for being abrupt, but FOR GOD'S SAKE – no relationship is perfect, just as no woman (or anything) is perfect. It's FOOLISH to keep moving from one girl to another simply because you grow fond of another girl within your friendship group. Go with one and DON'T KEEP MESSING THEM ABOUT, CHANGING YOUR MIND or acting so pathetically.
    C isn't in my friendship group. and she also knows how i feel. i have said that im going to take time out from girlfriends, even tho D and B both tell me not to take things so seriously and just have fun... but they are in 'friend' mode when they say that. either way, it's messed. i want to go without and have several close female friends
    You worry about it all far too much. Instead, you should be cool about it, not worry about it and let nature do its bit. Relationships, especially good ones, generally take a while to develop. As such, be patient and don't try to rush. In addition, you analyse it all far too much, but you should not.

I find it really awful that you mess these girls around so much, but you should not, because they're humans with feelings and emotions and not toys that you can disguard at your pleasure. You have to be kind, fair and decent to them.

Live, laugh, love - but don't worry about it or analyse it too much.
    To illustrate what I wrote above, when I was much younger, I worried about it all and analysed it all far too much, the result of which was that none of the relationships lasted for any real time. In contrast, I now neither really worry about them nor really analyse them, instead preferring to relax, enjoy and take it as it comes. The consequence of this is that they last considerably longer.
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    To illustrate what I wrote above, when I was much younger, I worried about it all and analysed it all far too much, the result of which was that none of the relationships lasted for any real time. In contrast, I now neither really worry about them nor really analyse them, instead preferring to relax, enjoy and take it as it comes. The consequence of this is that they last considerably longer.

If I wanted to, I could not worry that my relationship at the moment doesn't feel as 'right' as the one I had before, but then I am kinda stringing her along aren't I?
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    If I wanted to, I could not worry that my relationship at the moment doesn't feel as 'right' as the one I had before, but then I am kinda stringing her along aren't I?

Then why not temporarily disassociate yourself from these women in a romantic capacity, whilst you fully get over Laura and know precisely what you want? There's little point rushing into a relationship, thereby causing heartache to women (as evidenced by your actions) and making yourself feel confused and uneasy.

Patience, as the phrase goes, is a virtue.
    Again I agree with Mobily.

And Laura (or B or whatever you want to call her) being 'sympathetic' to your feelings for her isn't going to get her back, or help you in any way. A much better way of dealing with it would be to bury those feelings, step back a bit and distance yourself from her for a while, and see if a nice Girl F comes along. And if she doesn't then, well there's nothing wrong with being single!

The best way to find someone is to stop looking for them.
    relationships can be complicated they are never simple and they can be like a yoyo at times aaaagghhhh they are annoying too :(
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    relationships can be complicated they are never simple and they can be like a yoyo at times aaaagghhhh they are annoying too :(

Yeah tell me about it! They won't bounce properly and then the string gets all tangled up and the loop gets too tight around your finger. And sometimes they even fly up and really hurt your hand. Stupid relationships.
    i wanted to help i really did but im tired and the alphabet just confused me way too much.