Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

rape victims forced to look at dead foetuses

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Balddog
    If someone can no longer survive on their own, are they no longer human? IE, someone who required a life support machine to live?

Since you ask, that is similarly dangerous ground. If they cannot survive under their own steam, and they show no signs of making any recovery, then perhaps in a strict legal sense they are not human, and are not accorded with human rights. After all, pulling the plug on a person on a life-support machine does not constitute murder, which is the crux of the point. Killing an unborn baby should not constitute murder either, though attacks on pregnant women should come with a mkore severe tariff.

<i>Roe v Wade</i> was decided correctly, as was the Legalisation of Abortion Act 1968, despite what God Squad tries to say.
  • Options
  • Options
    That is disgraceful, hijacking a differnet issue to push your own agenda and set precedent, disgraceful.........
  • Options
    My thoughts exactly.