Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Cutting It

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Is anyone else here a closet 'Cutting It' fan? Or not so closet in my case, seeing as I'm posting all about it here? I LOVE this programme. It really makes my Tuesdays something to look forward to. It's the most riduculous, trashy, far-fetched programme ever but, my god, it's a good one! The last series was unbelievable and I was sceptical about the new one, as I didn't see how they could keep up such an intense plot - but they have.

It may be a programme about hairdressers but it's not really centred around that, it's more centred around a lot of twisted relationships, family ties and several evil scheming bitches. Amanda Holden's character Mia has to be the best - probably as she doesn't even need to act.

Less than 3 hours to go till the next episode - I can't wait!

Please tell me that I'm not the only one?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Cutting It
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone

Please tell me that I'm not the only one?

Nah, you're not the only one. I'm sad and like it too. :D:p
    Re: Re: Cutting It
    Originally posted by *hellie*
    Nah, you're not the only one. I'm sad and like it too. :D:p

:D *shakes hellie's hand* Yay!

And to all those people out there who say 'god no it's so tacky, I'd never watch it', I challenge you to read a synopsis of the past events and then watch tonight's episode.

I'm on a mission to convert you ALL.

LSS
    Oh my GOD! Can you BELIEVE it?!?! :crazyeyes :eek: :crazyeyes

Ruby is such a bitch. How can she do that to poor Euge? (sp?) And as for Mia's mum... tut tut! I'm SOOOO glad Finn was a good boy though :) but poor Sid! :( She really should have gone for it. Which bloke do you think she'll go for? Ivor or Remi????

*deep breaths*

Oh my god the scandals!! :crazyeyes
    Oh come on, Euge may be sweet but he's a boring sad git really. I don't know about Ruby and Gavin. Maybe she really does love him? But I think he's just using her. Apart from that little speech he made. Hmm. I think he sees in her a younger Allie so he's trying to relive his youth.

They're ALL suffering from mid-life crises!

And that whole thing with Sid was really weird. I hope she goes for Remi if either, though I think she'll turn them both down. I quite liked her song too...
    No! :( he's boring but so sweet! hehe.

I'm not happy with Gavin :mad: I think you're right, he's just using Ruby, maybe becuase he sees a younger Ally in her - it can't really be love on his part. But then with her... I suppose she did nearly start crying when he said he didn't want her! The poor girl does have issues with being unwanted. Hmm...

Can't wait til next week! :hyper: :hyper:
    Im another fan :D

Oooh and I really liked that song Sid was singing!
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka

Oooh and I really liked that song Sid was singing!
    :yes: me too.
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    No! :( he's boring but so sweet! hehe.

Yeah I love Eugene but Ruby's only what, 17? 18? She needs a bit more excitement than a crazed football fan who runs a fitness club for fat City fans!

I think you're right about Ruby - she has issues with being 'wanted'. Maybe she sees Gavin as a sort of fatherly figure? Being her boss and her Mum's husband and all.
    I watched the first series and I really liked it, this series is just as good.
    Yessss it's Tuesday again... It's Cutting It day!

What do we reckon's gonna happen? I've avoided looking it up in the TV guide as I want it to be unpredictable but...

I reckon Ruby's going to tell Allie about Gavin. Or maybe he'll tell her. Hmmm I think Finn and Allie might have some problems. I don't know, it's been building up to something big but I have no idea what!

I'm soooo sad.
    :yes: I think Ruby will tell Allie about Gavin... oh dear!

You know the thing last week about mid-life crises and Mia asking Allie if it was all worth it and things really are good with Finn... well, Allie didn't look convinced - I think you're right, something bad's gonna happen with those two.

Maybe Allie and Gavin will get back together and Gavin will adopt Ruby? :confused: I wouldn't put it past the makers of the program to make it that twisted!
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Maybe Allie and Gavin will get back together and Gavin will adopt Ruby? :confused: I wouldn't put it past the makers of the program to make it that twisted!

Ewww.... sick sick sick sick!

What happened to Ruby's parents, anyway? The adopting ones, I mean. They seem to have just disappeared!
    I don't think I was watching it when they were around. Maybe they'll all have an orgy,and Sid will end up with Finn, and Mia's Mum will end up with Euge, and Allie with the gay hairdresser guy, and Ruby with Darcey, and Mia with Remy, and Gavin with Sid's daughter...

And then they'll all live happily ever after :D
    Oh My God Allie slept with Gavin? How dare the cheating cow sleep with her own husband!!!

And Mia and Finn.

And Ruby's pregant!!!

I can't take any more excitement *faints*
    Mia's eeeevil. And that Indian woman trying to trash the shop! OMG Ruby! And the Dad left the Mum with his suitcase!
    Fabulous program!!!