Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

OH Im so in Love with him

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I love my partner so much. He really is the most wonderful man I have ever met.

I just wanted to express my feelings for him here, not that he'll ever see. Well, I dont know, *but you know*. Im just all overwhelmed with his fantasticness.

He's my best friend, and I really do want to spend the rest of my life with him. He's kept me alive over the past couple of years, and as far as Im concerned I owe him my life. He is a truly genuine, compassionate and stabalising person, who supports me in everything I do. And for the past two years I've spent with him, i've had that feeling where you just cant describe how you feel, or why you want to cry when you see that person. Why I cant stand to be without him and why I feel so lonely when he's not there. I wouldn't dream of going to anyone else with my problems, because your problems are for your best friends, and he really is mine. He's my soul mate, and I couldn't ant him any more than I do right now.

I love you James.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know how you feel and I feel the same towards my boyfriend I think I have put him through a lot to which I'm very sorry about. I cannot change history but can learn from mistakes. He is my prince and I look to him with admiration.
    Im exactly the same about my fiance :)

Im glad you've found your soulmate and that you're happy :)
    :D oooh look a happy thread!!! my turn.... i feel exactly the same way about my rabbit, he's been here with me for nrly 7yrz and i love him soooo much!!! he's adorable! lol no rly i :love: my bf aswel.
    :) happy thread.

i used to be that happy :) with Laura hehe. Then things went pear shaped and now im moderately happy... Ah well... things will be better :)

*congratulates and hugs all who are happy and in love*

:)
    Awww yay that made me smile a lot. Nice to hear you being so happy badabing :D
    all i can say is i envy you all for having such long and lovling relationships and i only hope i can be " a prince" as someone put it one day.

admittidly i am in a relationship now and i dont know where it is going or how long it will last i just hope it heads in the same direction as those above.