Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

space cadets, road runners and others like them

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i had space cadets on friday! trippin for 12 hours i think not, i didnt trip for 5 mins, the whole time i was on them i juss felt sick, my vision didnt change, my hearin was still gud. i was that pissed off when they didnt work i juss went to sleep woke up and thought i cant believe i wasted money on them, i took all 6 pills as well, 800mg so it sed on the cardboard box
i was so disappointed wif them, 6.99 as well for fuck all. so i was juss wonderin r all the stuff like this? shit and a waste of money!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A little more detail might help. 800mg of what?

Is it worth me bothering to point out that consuming drugs that you have no knowledge of isnt clever. In fact its really the behaviour of a dum ass.
    i bought em from a shop that sells bongs/pipes herbs and chillums. in the window they had these cardboard boxes and i knew wot they were becuz ive been to herbalhighs.com so i seen space cadets thinkin i wud trip for 12 hours like i read on the web somewhere. i knew wot wos in em cuz it sed on the bak of the box but i was gutted payin 6.99 for fuck all. it says ingest 2 capsules every 30-40 mins, and i did that.
    There are only a hand full of things that will make you trip for 12 hours, and all of them to my knowledge are illegal.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    There are only a hand full of things that will make you trip for 12 hours, and all of them to my knowledge are illegal.

Not tried datura? Don't. 12 hours? Try 48 :p
    Nah, definitely Nutmeg.. that too lasts bout 48hrs and is very intense.
    I've read about datura and there are some things you just wouldn't try,has anyone here tried datura?
    Nutmeg being one of them. Swer to god, you'd think it's harmless but it's pretty easy to over-dose without realising.
    I've actualy heard that nutmeg shouldnt be classed as a trip really, yes it makes you see things but thats becuase tripping is a side effect of you being poisoned by it. Not really a wise idea I would suspect.
    Datura...but WHY? I dont know anyone who's enjoyed that. DOB and DOM can last about 24-36hrs depending on dose too.
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    I've read about datura and there are some things you just wouldn't try,has anyone here tried datura?

I have once. I was young and naive - my friend got some seeds and they sounded like fun. I would give a trip description to reinforce how bad these things rea;;y are but to be honest I can hardly remember any of it.
    One thing I do remember is sat in my room seeing spiders constantly shoot up the walls and these translucent silver tinted worms wriggling and multiplying on my floor. I had to get the vacuum out and spent nearly 3 hours (in my terms, fuck knows what that was in reality) trying to rid the place of them, to no avail.
    Really not so much a trip as pure, fucked-up delerium.
    I did have a mate who used to love them, he'd take a dose nearly every weekend, which can't have been good for him. But he didn't care, he loved them.
    Did make for some memories though..
    Remember we were sat there skinning up and he offered to do it. He got up, sat down, got up, started to walk off, and other random crap for about 10 minutes before finally he sat down and got out the rizla.
    ..Then proceeded to start having a conversation with them and nearly burst out crying when they started ignoring him, and then leaping up and running off proclaiming "I'VE GOT TO GIVE CHRISTINA MILLIAN HER OUNCE!" :eek2: