Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Properly Scared

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
basically i was at a party last night and had sex with this girl. I was wearin a condom and came in it, but i carried on thrusting away. As we changed positions i noticed 2 mins later that the condom had come off and was inside her. so i took it out and told her that we should stop. She wasnt too pleased. lol 20 mins later i hear that she has had unprotected sex with one of my mates. Now we are both shittin it bout gettin her pregnant. What are the odds of her gettin pregnant by me!?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol:
    sorry i just had visions of a guy knobbing a grill there.....

i soooo need to grow up
    What a dirty little tart ;)

Instead of shittin it, Slap yourself round your head for being stupid and perhaps go see a GUM clinic (who knows where else this girls been). Then talk to this promiscuous little creature and tell her to make sure she isn’t up the duff and to get herself checked out at a GUM clinic.

And next time, Try and be a bit more careful.

And pray that this girl isn’t pregnant:p

If she is, you and your mate flip a coin to see who becomes the dad:p
    Re: Properly Scared
    Originally posted by calvinturner
    basically i was at a party last night and had sex with this girl. I was wearin a condom and came in it, but i carried on thrusting away. As we changed positions i noticed 2 mins later that the condom had come off and was inside her. so i took it out and told her that we should stop. She wasnt too pleased. lol 20 mins later i hear that she has had unprotected sex with one of my mates. Now we are both shittin it bout gettin her pregnant. What are the odds of her gettin pregnant by me!?

:eek: :eek: She sounds like a right hooer!! She do you & your mate on the same night? Eeeew!

I'm guessing as she's this, um, *busy* that she'd take the pill too to be doubly sure. Have you asked her if she was on the pill?
    There is still time to get emergency contaception if you get a move on. Get both of you down to the local Family Planning Clinic, Brook Advisory, or her GP today if possible to discuss your options.
    What Karla said. Emergency contraception.

Although, if she wasn't particularly bothered that the condom came off, it could be that she's on the pill, so you should find out. Either that or she's just stupid. (Sorry, a little harsh).

Sounds like there's more risk that your mate would have got her pregnant, if either of you, as he wasn't wearing a condom at all. If the condom only came off as you pulled out of her, and didn't spill everywhere, then there's a chance that it wouldn't have gone inside her. However, this is the reason why they tell you on the leaflet inside condom boxes to withdraw 'soon after ejaculation' and hold the condom on until you've pulled out. Once a guy's come, his penis usually goes flaccid quickly, making condoms fall off easily.

And yes if she's having unprotected sex with multiple partners on a regular basis, you and your mate might want to go get tested at the GUM clinic.
    *tuts* men :D wot we gona do, well i cant really say nemore than whats been said. good luck! ope ur ok and she aint preggies :)
    She could get pregnant from either one of you two. If she is on the pill then theres not much chance her getting pregnant. The only thing which will stop her from getting pregnant ever is steralisation. She also could be passing on infections too.
    thanks for the advice. I'm pretty sure she aint on the pill, but she seems way too relaxed bout it. i asked her if she was botherd bout havin unprotected sex wi my mate and she said no! I'm like OK :banghead: wish i could be as care free. How much does a decent pregnancy test cost. is there a certain amount of time b4 u should use em?
    People calling her a whore isn't going to help anyone! Theres a chance that either of you could have got her pregnant but it takes two to tango and contraceptive mishaps can happen to us all.

Like everyone has said ask her to take the morning after pill - if she refuses then you'll just have to wait. There are DNA tests that can be done to determine who the father is and perhaps having a baby or a termination will be the wake up call for this girls self esteem?

and finally - as i'm sure you have now realised theres a lot to be said for having sex with people you love and trust!
    byny thats a very grown up approach thanks. but has anyone got any pointers on the ''pregnancy test '' question
    I'm guessing that pregnancy tests cost around 7 pounds and can be bought at places like Boots.

Not sure when a woman should take the test though.
    I think most pregnancy tests are meant to be used sometime after the first day of when the next period should start. but there might be other ones on the market i don't know about?
    good luck anyway.
    How you going to make her use one? you can't force her too
    Im just gona recomend it to her. To show that i am takin responsibility for my actions. like byny said ''it takes two to tango'' i'll just say that i want her to use it and if she dont, at least i tried
    Don't worry! Just tell her to jump up and down ten times and to run up and down the stairs 15 times she won't be preggers!!
    :D:D:lol:

How you going to make her use one? you can't force her too

Get her very drunk.
    Ok then so you don't need to know the price then unless you are going to buy her a pregnancy test
    Don't worry! Just tell her to jump up and down ten times and to run up and down the stairs 15 times she won't be preggers!!

Hm i thought i found everythin funny!? Obviously not!
    jacaranda Ok then so you don't need to know the price then unless you are going to buy her a pregnancy test

I intend to buy her one and ask her to use it
    Jacaranda's right, they cost about 8 pounds I think. But you can't usually use one until your period's due anyway. She probably won't be seriously worried until her period's late. So you'll have to make sure she tells you if it is, and then you can hand over the pregnancy test if she really isn't going to buy one herself by then

And I agree with byny, people calling her a whore doesn't help anyone.

LSS
    Originally posted by Harmless
    What a dirty little tart ;)
    If she is, you and your mate flip a coin to see who becomes the dad:p

lol thats a little harsh harmless...

I call tails :P
    I don't personally find joking appropriate when someone is asking about a potential pregnancy and STDs.

Like byny says, it takes 2 to tango, we all make mistakes especially when we have been drinking and how do we know that these guys were not taking advantage of the girl? Not saying that they WERE but just don't pre-judge a situation when we only have one side of the story.

You can buy a pregnancy test for £4 in Bodycare or about £8 in superdrug/boots. In the chemists testing is about £4 but less discrete, or you can go to the Brook or your doctor which is free. You need to wait until the period is due or else there may not be enough hormones to detect any possible pregnancy.

MAP is available from the brook, selected chemists, doctors etc, can be taken up to 72 hours after sex.

IUD (the coil) can be used up to 5 days after sex to prevent pregnancy but is more complicated.

You sound more responsible than a lot of guys, just be careful ok?