Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hungry ALL the time!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I forver seem to be hunry at the moment! i dont know why, normally i hardly eat anything really, also i feel sick all the time but i think thats down the the pill. any one else get like this or am i just incredibly wierd? :) cheerz.xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No, I'm hungry all the time at the moment too! Unless we're both weird :rolleyes:

Could be the pill, could also be stress? (A Levels) :confused:
    lets face it,
    if we look closely, we're all pretty weird:D

stress
    if you are, try not to eat so much sugar and sugary stuff, it might help.
    have you been taking your pill properly on time every day, have you been sick at any point or been on antibiotics, as these can stop the pill from being effective. You definitely not pregnant???
    And I thought I was the only one! I ate breakfast yesterday, felt hungry about half an hour later, had a big roast lunch and my stomach still wouldn't stop rumbling, and I felt peckish all day. I'm getting this a lot recently. I'm on the pill too, and it's true that it does increase your appetite. Or it could be stress - we tend to snack a lot out of boredom!

I've also heard that you can think you're having hunger pangs when you're actually just thirsty, so try drinking more water.
    could be work and exams or some sort of stress alternatively it could be the pill although I doubt it somehow
    But it's true that the pill does make your appetite increase, and Tink's on the same one as me. How long have you been taking it, Tink?
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    But it's true that the pill does make your appetite increase, and Tink's on the same one as me. How long have you been taking it, Tink?

erm almost 2months.
    does it start with the letter m?
    :yes: yup
    Microgynon 30
    I've been feeling hungry almost all the time lately as well. =( But I see that some of you mentioned stress being a possible reason so that might explain.. I've got something like a permanent stress thing going on for me. =/ And I thought I was sooo healthy. :p

But I've tried not buying chokkies (which is what I really crave most of the day unless I've eaten too much (rarely happesn though :p)) and instead try to munch on Cheerios or something like that. Always forget it though and end up not eating anything.. =P
    I'm on microgynon 30 to and it deffinetly made me feel hungry and sick at the same time for about 2 months!

I've been on it for about 3 months now and it has seemed to have made me go off certain foods at dinner time! it's weird!