Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shroomies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A quick question...
Next weekend I'll have a few shrooms, and when I leave on Friday night I won't be able to come back to mine for a couple of days so I'll be staying out all weekend at mates' houses.
Now Friday night I can't do the shrooms because we've got other things planned and blah blah blah. Now, how can I preserve them (they're fresh) until Saturday night from Friday morning (no access to a fridge or anything) is there any way? Or will I have to do without? :(

Comments

• Options
    I'd just put them somewhere as cold as poss, they should be fine for a relatively short period.
  • Options
    Cheers Bong.
    I know if you put them in plastic they sweat, and just go all manky and horrible, so that's a bad idea. What can I contain the in cos i can't really just walk around with them loose.
    Would silica gel be any good?
  • Options
    You could put them in a paper bag, like the ones you get for mushrooms in supermarkets.
    The silica gel with dry them out, which you could do too, but I'd just keep them fresh if I were you.
  • Options
    didnt want to start new thread as its only a quickie:naughty:
    how lobg does mushies take to dry out?

sorry for nicking your thread
  • Options
    Depends how you do them, check the shroomery they have loads of information.