Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

a petite prob.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey well iv finnaly got a propper guy i can trust n everythings going swimmingly and iv been waiting sooooo long 4 this n he completely understands that i want to wait till im ''safe'' ie condom plus pill b4 nething more happens am i just bn paranoid (condom will do)r right(should wait)?i really really really really dont want kids for a very very very long time im absolutly terrified of the idea of getting pregnant n im not planning on hvn 2 go thro even thinkin bout abortion coz religous n moral ideas.the slight hitch is that my doctor where i would get this pill im assuming happens to b a very close family friend n i no they rnt allowed 2 tell it would just b over aquward ie he knows my guy as its his sons m8.annother option would b a GUM climic but iv looked n cant find.ne other suggestions??please...:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You're right to want to be careful :) going on the pill as well as using a condom is the safest thing to do.

If you're embarrassed about seeing your family doctor, is there another doctor in the surgery who you don't know? Otherwise yes a GUM clinic or your local hospital can help you. Not sure about how to find out where your nearest GUM clinic is though... anyone else any ideas? I think thesite has a page about STDs which should have info on GUM clinics and useful links.