Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

worst experience?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this has probably been talked about before but here goes, what people worst experience on drugs? mine is kind of lame. Once on LSD i thought a mars bars was chasing me down the road and it haunted me for about a week! i am no wuss i can't explain why it scared me either! interested in other peoples experiences
peace the-macca

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    First time i did pills was my worst time. I past out twice and honestly thought i was gunna die. Scary times :eek:
    my worst time was on skunk!!... felt so rough i threw up on every flight of stairs when i was running out of my mates flat... had a 65 year old bloke screwing at me and saying he was going to call the police for throwing up by his doorstep. Tried to get me to clean it up--fuck off mate!

Ive never had a scary time, or a bad trip etc---just over did it on the skunk a few times!!!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Re: worst experience?
    Originally posted by the-macca
    Once on LSD i thought a mars bars was chasing me down the road and it haunted me for about a week!

If I had a penny every time I heard someone say that something stupid chased them down the road while they were tripping, I'd be loaded!
    Sorry if I seem a bit sceptical - but I've heard it so many times before!

As for my worst experience (excluding alcohol) it'd have to be a toss up between shrooms and speed.

A couple of years ago my mates and I did about 200 shrooms each after a pill binge at a forest party. Came up lovely and was having a wicked time and decided to go down Shirley highstreet in Southampton. It was a bad idea. All of a sudden I felt really sick and started spinin, I lent up against some railings and my brain went haywire - and the next thing I know I'm waking up flat on my back in the pouring rain. Not a good day out!

The other time I did some speed and felt like I was going to die for about 24 hours. I just lay in bed for hours without being able to sleep.
    Weekender Offender 
    I've had a few strange experiances, the worst probally was when I went to Raindance on new years eve one time. Having got up at 8am on the sunday I then went to RD and did a gram of base a a shite load of pills, then at 6am decided to keep me awake I'd do some cid.
    I then went to a after party in hell, otherwise known as Erith, and didnt get home till 7pm on monday, grim.

I gues my most dangerous would be when I over dosed on GBL and stopped breathing a few times, but strangely that wasnt very scary, I was too twisted to really realise what was happening, my mrs wasnt very happy though.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I've had a few strange experiances the worst probally was when I went to Raindance on new years eve one time.

Had a bad time there too, tho it wasn't down to the drugs. At least one person died, over 30 hospitalised and there were people being phyically sick from the heat all over the place. It was over crowded and it was before they'd sorted out the vetilation - basically it management fucked it up. I eflt so ill all night.

..and I forgot to mention some of my times on DMT. Some of my mates deciede to make some a couple of years ago and I helped out financially. Most of what they made had no effect thge one day BAM. Smoked it though a bong and I hit the deck after about 15 secs. I must have smoked it on about 4 or 5 different ocassions and although not always bad - I don't see the point in getting as mashed up as that. Down right scary! We'd made it with a view to sell it but word soon got around that this isn't really worth buying.
    Weekender Offender 
    That 'Bam' you talk off is the point, the comon way to sum it up is 'load the universe into a cannon, take aim at head and fire'.

I can see what you mean about it being a bit much, its a very serious drug to say the least, I'd say one of the strongest there is.
    Originally posted by Skive
    Had a bad time there too, tho it wasn't down to the drugs. At least one person died, over 30 hospitalised and there were people being phyically sick from the heat all over the place. It was over crowded and it was before they'd sorted out the vetilation - basically it management fucked it up. I eflt so ill all night.

really?!

im shocked... id heard the rumors about2 people dying but i didnt know so many were hospitalised,

i was worried about going to the drome after they ahd new management, because waiting in the queue id heard loads of people talking about the event where people died. And when ive had a bit of a smoke i do get a lil paranoid...

its been sorted out now tho.. maybe too much i was FREEZING in there last time i went, was in a group of about 20 (my bf and friends were fiding random people who turned out to be local to us and brought them over near us) and everyone of us were shivering...

i didnt have too good a night on drugs in that place... werent exactly great standard.
    I remember getting kicked to fuck one night out of my head on double-dipped purple ohms. Spent the next 10 hours mission-impossible style sneaking arond and hiding from imaginery hoodlums. Very scary night.
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Spent the next 10 hours mission-impossible style sneaking arond and hiding from imaginery hoodlums

:lol:
    A mate of mine went to the Raindance your talking about, he didnt even have a ticket, he just walked in one of the fire doors, thats how good the security was!
    They have got it sorted since then though, they have even bloked off one of the entrances and its all a lot more proffessional now.
    One time when I took acid I had a very weird experience.....
    I was being chased by the smurfs (blue little creatures with white hats) through this wood on the way home from school. They had bubble guns which sent these giant multi coloured bubbles at you and if you got caught in them they floated off with you trapped inside. Anyway after escaping the smurfs with some difficulty as I had lost everyone I was with (we were all on acid) I got home safe or so I thought but when it came time to eat my carrots (dinner time!) they started wiggling and whimpering they did not want to be eaten so I managed to excuse myself and I went to my room and watched my twinkling fairy lights until I came down. It was'nt the last time I took LSD but it was the most vivid trippy time.
  • White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    think my worst time was invloving social paranoia a couple of years back. went to a house party held by a mate from work. didn't know anyone there, except for the guy from work, so decided to loosen myself up and become talkative by drinkin and smoking a load of weed. that didn't help so i took a pill then a couple more an hour later. not sure what happened after that but i remember walking out of a room, closing the door and then hearing a bloke say "that guy is a fucking weirdo". i had no idea what i said or did in there that would cause the bloke to say what he did. that got me really paranoid about talking to anyone else so i sat in the corner of the living room not saying anything for 3 hours. was really worried i'd try and say something incoherant or strange and people would just stair at me with that expresion on their face 'what the fuck is this go on?'

that ended my drugs paradise and ever since then i've been a bit paranoid about what i say and do when i'm on stuff, specially with weed.

reading threads like this makes me wonder why we do it, but then the good times have to out weigh the bad times or none of us would be doing what we do. so i guess it says something about the good times :razz:
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    A mate of mine went to the Raindance your talking about, he didnt even have a ticket, he just walked in one of the fire doors, thats how good the security was!
    They have got it sorted since then though, they have even bloked off one of the entrances and its all a lot more proffessional now.

last raindance i went to, since they had new management and 'tougher' security (everyone had heard they were guna be strict on drugs with dogs etc) just my ARM got frisked didnt even check my pockets!!... rediculous... didnt take any drugs worrying itd be strict :p hehe i went through the metal detector-set it off, they didnt even care!
    My worst time was probably whenever i had smoked alot of Cannabis and was unable to move at my friends house, i was sitting there for about half an hour but it seemed hours and hours long,then eventually i was sick in a bucket. I have had a few other times where everything went bad but that had to be the worst.
    one of the most harrowing experiences of my life ...going turkey in jail.
    Once did the not very clever compination of waking up early, having an exam, going to watch forest at stockport, drinking fuck loads of alcohol, coming back to nottingham, smoking lots of weed, then dropping a pill. All what happened was me falling out with practically everyone, and feeling totally fooked. I was very new to the e experience, and got pretty confused why everyone else was just arguing with each other, when I thought the opposite would happen. Safe to say I learnt a lesson that night, zonked out on a mates floor