Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Eyes??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Somtimes I can see these blue and white spots in front of me. Like when you close your eyes tight you can see spots of colours. I heard it was summit to do with calcium??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Eyes??
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Somtimes I can see these blue and white spots in front of me. Like when you close your eyes tight you can see spots of colours. I heard it was summit to do with calcium??

not sure but when you close your eyes you can see colours because of something to do with pressure sensors in your eyes which tell your brain its colour...

i get that sometimes when im dizzy and hungover!

its prob to do with your nerves... if youre really worried about it, see your optician or docs, they probably have more of a clue than i do!
    If you think it's a lack of calcium then have you tried taking a general multi-vitamin.

Also do you have white marks on your finger nails?

Can't remember if this was an indication of lack of calcium - it's certain an indication of something but can't remember what.
    Yeah I do. I once read that it's iron deficiency anaemia. I've become more pale and spotty as well...Maybe 'coz I'm run down. I'll check with my GP and she what his gotta say.