Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sick and tired

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
..of feeling sick and tired! When will my hormones settle down?!?!

On the plus side I went for my scan today and everything was fine, the baby was having a right wriggle. I can see this ones gonna be active!!

Comments

• Options
    Re: Sick and tired
    Originally posted by Miffy
    [BOn the plus side I went for my scan today and everything was fine, the baby was having a right wriggle. I can see this ones gonna be active!! [/B]

:)

That's good to hear!

How long now?
  • Options
    Miffy, I have so much respect for you.
    It's wonderful how you manage having so many kids, and still have the devotion and energy for more.
    Most people would never be able to handle your task, and you just seem content with your situation, even thought I guess it's hard at the moment.

the best of luck for now and the future :)

P.S. Name the baby Jacqueline the Ripper :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Sick and tired
    Originally posted by bad seed
    :)

That's good to hear!

How long now?

about 6 months.
    Originally posted by Jaqueline the Ripper
    Miffy, I have so much respect for you.
    It's wonderful how you manage having so many kids, and still have the devotion and energy for more.
    Most people would never be able to handle your task, and you just seem content with your situation, even thought I guess it's hard at the moment.

LOL! I don`t know what to say to that Jaq, I really don`t! I feel like the Old Woman who lived in a shoe or something!! :lol:

All I can say is I love all of them dearly, and I wouldn`t change a thing. They`re all great. Morning sickness sucks regardless, but I`m nearly past that stage now :)

the best of luck for now and the future

P.S. Name the baby Jacqueline the Ripper

Thank you! And it may come to that - I`m running out of ideas. More so for boys though as I already have 3 of them. What you think about Curtis?? :chin:
  • Options
    Don't like Curtis at all.

I really like the name Dean or Eden for a boy.
  • Options
    no dnt call it dean, dean was a complete weirdo in my class so thats not aloud. lol. how about David?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    how about David?

Hardly, that`s my ex husband`s name.

Anyway, lets not let this turn into a thread about babys`names, it was kind of a rhetorical question!!