Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Advise please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have had what feels like period pains for 3 days now but i am not on yet. What could this be? Anyone ever had this?

Please help
Ta

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've got that too atm, I've put it down to having been on the pill for only 2months and my hormones still settling down... but if anyone has any ideas I'd be greatful to hear 'em too! :)
    could be anything really, could be you both waiting for your period, you know like when you're due to come on any day.

Tweety, I thought you were trying for a baby? If you're actually late, have you tried doing a pregnancy test? Might be worth it.

Perfect Day, if you're due to come on soon it might be that, cant think of anything else, sorry!
    Originally posted by badabing
    could be anything really, could be you both waiting for your period, you know like when you're due to come on any day.

Tweety, I thought you were trying for a baby? If you're actually late, have you tried doing a pregnancy test? Might be worth it.

Perfect Day, if you're due to come on soon it might be that, cant think of anything else, sorry!

Yes i am, i did a test the other day though & it said i'm not. I'm due any day now, i dont know exaclty cause its the first month off the pill so i dont know how my body will be.
    That's probably what it is then, you're just getting used to not being on the pill and stuff. Sometimes after you've come off it takes ages for your period to start, over xmas, i'd been off the pill for a couple of months already, I had 16 weeks without my period!

Although if you still havent come on in a week, try another test. I did one in the first few days of being late this time, and it was negative, but a couple of weeks later, and it came up positive three times, so you know.